Water THIRD WAVE ESPRESSO Or which else

Water analysis, treatment, and mineral recipes for optimum taste and equipment health.
eliosanchez93

#1: Post by eliosanchez93 »

Based on La Marzoccoo answers they are highly recommend the THIRD WAVE ESPRESSO COFFEE ESPRESSO FORMULA which you mix in with distilled water... meaning is my only option since their bottle waters aren't sold here in Florida..

As some of you may or may not know, Florida is very hard and bad water meaning i have to ether spend ton of money on a filter water set up.
or do what i been doing

distilled water and TWCE.
The problem comes down to mixing the powder with water it really needs to sit there for a while before you see it fully dissolve as other had mentioned in this post.

i had been told to try the Perfect Cup Formula but it has been mentioned in other forum/reddit that PCF is more for like drip/filter coffee rather than actual espresso machine..

any alternatives? or thoughts.
Elio Sanchez

flchriso

#2: Post by flchriso »

Not that I am adding too much value here but I know that Slayer has recommended using 'Third Wave Water' and also 'GC Water Perfect Cup'. What water sources did La Marzocco recommend to you? If I remember they recommend Aqua Panna & Poland Springs. The Publixs in my area carry Acqua Panna and I can also get Poland Springs in my area as well. I might be way off base here with what they recommend, but that is what I am remembering right now at least