Pressure Regulators - Choices - Page 2

Water analysis, treatment, and mineral recipes for optimum taste and equipment health.
User avatar
Supporter ❤

#11: Post by Peppersass »

I'm a fan of Swagelok's high-quality pressure regulators. Sometimes you can find NIB or new-old-stock units for under $100 on eBay. Some come with a an output gauge installed. Some have two gauge ports, one for input pressure and one for output pressure. Here's mine:

User avatar
Supporter ♡

#12: Post by spressomon »

Had the CC regulator and it worked fine...I'll spare you the details but it got left at my last stop over. Followed Dick's lead on the Swagelok; found one on eBay for a relatively good deal a couple years ago. Can't say I can tell the difference; they both work. But there is something very sexy about that green knob and how silky it is to turn 8)
No Espresso = Depresso


#13: Post by silkypull »

holy cow!! this makes the CC pressure regulator looks like pennies.. ... SwxcJdwFqd
LMWDP #663

User avatar

#14: Post by CarefreeBuzzBuzz »

Here is another thread that describes the failure of the Holiday House regulator as replaced by a Watts 650.

Water pressure regulator malfunction update
Artisan Quick Start Guide