I really like drinking coffee, so that is why I recently bough Moka pot to play around at home before I go into some more expensive equipment.
Down to the chase..Since 2 weeks I struggle to make a DRINKABLE coffee using my moka pot on the induction stove.
I watched a lot of videos all over youtube and nothing helped.
I struggle finding the right temperature:
- if I go a bit higher it starts sparkling and coffee is pretty much ruined
- if I go a bit lower it takes ages for steam to come and ages to fill the upper part, so my assumption is, that it just takes too long and coffee overcooks in the process
Moka pot: https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00LK9CNG4/
- Put the coffee in the funnel without pressing it down
- Fill the pot with water (tried hot and cold)
- Put the funnel on
- Screw the collector
- Put it on the induction stove on a low/medium heat
- Wait for bubbling (on low heat takes ages, on medium is too fast)
- Fill the cup with produced coffee
Any ideas what is going so horribly wrong?