Milk Frothing Pitchers or Jugs - Favorites - Page 4

Beginner and pro baristas share tips and tricks for making espresso.
feyded

#31: Post by feyded »

CarefreeBuzzBuzz wrote:Got the STAR pitcher from Amazon today.
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01 ... UTF8&psc=1

Very happy with the milk quality. If you notice the image on Amazon you can see that you can't really do 12oz of steamed milk in the 12oz one. I did 4 and 6 no issues. 8 may not even be possible unless you steam really slowly. I will have to test it. But for $13 it seems great. Also comes with a free eBook covering various coffee facts, history and recipes.
Ive got 2 of their pitchers, they've been rock solid and I love the actual markings on the inside of mine. Getting great microfoam from them, now thats not to say I won't one day splurge on a different one, but for now they do great.

DaveB

#32: Post by DaveB replying to feyded »

I just got the 32 oz version, which is perfect for 12 oz of milk with plenty of headroom for swirling / tapping without making a mess. The 20 oz pitcher was getting too full for comfort. Also, It's great to have the measuring lines on both sides.
Von meinem iPhone gesendet

coffeeengineer

#33: Post by coffeeengineer »

I've had good results with the Rattleware 12oz when I had the ECM Synchronika (mostly made 8oz lattes at that time). For my LMLM, I settled on the Motta Europa 8oz (mostly making 3-4oz mini lattes). That was the first pitcher I tried based on a HB thread, and it works well for small amounts of milk and the steam power of the LMLM.

Yesterday, I tried my other pitchers with the LMLM and can get good results with them also, assuming enough vertical milk volume:
10oz Cafelat
12oz Rattleware
16oz Cafe Luxe

By good results in mean milk stays in the pitcher while steaming and I can pour latte art.

jwCrema
Supporter ❤

#34: Post by jwCrema »

I think I have all of them. For the Cremina, which has modest steam power, Espro Toroid is my weapon of choice. The curved body gets a bigger roll going, which makes for better foam. On machines with more steam power the Toroid had no advantage.

I pour two drinks in the morning and I really like those pitchers with interior volume markings, like the Decent and Toroid.