Showroom Coffee - Roasters for Sale (Huky and ARC) - Page 2

Discuss roast levels and profiles for espresso, equipment for roasting coffee.
charlesaf3

#11: Post by charlesaf3 »

very good support. I think something that gives people hesitation about the Huky is getting parts from Taiwan, though it hasn't been an issue for anyone here

Skylander

#12: Post by Skylander »

I have been working with Showroom/ C2C and I can tell you they are great. Super helpful folks. They have some really good coffees. You do need to mind the arrival dates though as with any green you buy. Certain origins will fade or get baggier quicker but you guys know this. So factor in how long it will take you to use the coffee. There sizing options make it easy to sample a coffee and practice on it before you commit to a full bag(s). And they are pretty consistent with offering a lot of their coffees with multiple size options. Even fresh fresh crop (not always though). They are very transparent as well. I don't like when green suppliers make it hard to know arrival dates. All this said I am also theorizing that when I buy really fresh coffees...the moisture is almost too high making my profiles behave oddly. Wish I had a meter... both off topic though.