Royal Coffee hosts a class on Artisan Roaster Scope

Discuss roast levels and profiles for espresso, equipment for roasting coffee.
Chert

#1: Post by Chert »

March 11, 1 pm PST

https://events.royalcoffee.com/events is the link to see the registration for this event.

They offer many webinars that can be viewed or streamed as a podcast. And they have video information available too. I just signed up for the one about the history and modern day coffee auctions.

This Artisan one is an example of one you can sign up for prior to the event (the ticket is free) and participate during the live question and answer session after.
LMWDP #198

CarefreeBuzzBuzz

#2: Post by CarefreeBuzzBuzz »

I'll bet anyone a pound of their home roasted coffee that you'll learn something new on this. Dave has done a great job setting this up. Go register.
Artisan.Plus User-
Artisan Quick Start Guide
http://bit.ly/ArtisanQuickStart

mkane
Supporter ♡

#3: Post by mkane »

Done thanks. Now I just need to figure out how to Zoom

okmed

#4: Post by okmed replying to mkane »

When you figure it out, let me know also. :D

mkane
Supporter ♡

#5: Post by mkane »

For starters you need to download the Zoom app.

mkane
Supporter ♡

#6: Post by mkane »

And yesterday Artisan was wonky at best. This Zoom will be valuable for this guy.

okmed

#7: Post by okmed »

mkane wrote:For starters you need to download the Zoom app.
Mike,
I'm no Zoom or technology expert but since the conformation email was sent to me from Zoho Backstage, I clicked on the link which brought me back to the Royal Webinar tickets page and then clicked on the hamburger menu icon next to the Royal icon and then clicked on the "try it on the app" App Store link. Once downloaded I opened the " Zoho Backstage for Attendees" app and did a search for "Navigating Artisan " and the webinar came up. When you click on that, the sign in page comes up where you enter the sign in info, sent to me in the Zoho email. I assume I do that on the day of the webinar.
If I'm wrong with the above information, someone please correct me and tell me what I should be doing.

LBIespresso
Supporter ❤

#8: Post by LBIespresso »

Thanks! Really looking forward to this.
LMWDP #580

mkane
Supporter ♡

#9: Post by mkane »

Milan, That will do it.

I enjoyed a Zoom meeting today. New tech never ceases to amaze.

sambuist

#10: Post by sambuist »

Just glad it isn't on Skype