Send us a roast and a green sample of the same coffee you roasted. We will roast the green sample to the same level, compare them, and give you a private report. My address is in the JPEG below.
Here's the drill:
- Please PM me or other tasters prior to sending the roast to make sure we're available.
- Send the coffee on the day you roasted or as soon after as possible.
- The roasted coffee must be packaged for freezing -- freezer bag or mylar. There should be at least 1/4 pound if you want it done as espresso, but can be as little as 2 ounces if for brewing only.
- The green coffee should weigh 1/3 pound (this may change depending on the taster)
- The roasted coffee you sent will kept frozen until the green coffee we roast has caught up in age. Then we compare the two roasts
- The more you can tell us about the coffee, roast profile, and intended use, the more useful our feedback and tips will be.