Greens Alert - Page 225

Discuss roast levels and profiles for espresso, equipment for roasting coffee.
jackson6

#2241: Post by jackson6 »

I have been so busy lately that I have not been able to roast. I was able to vacuum bag all of my greens so I don't have to rush. I also have about 8 different roasted coffees to finish before I start roasting again. I also saw Sweet Maria had a geisha for a better price.

cuongdinh

#2242: Post by cuongdinh »

I still have some SM Gesha. Wanted to try something new. Thanks anyway.

It sounds like many (or most) of us in this thread have way more green than we can consume :).

A long shot but anyone still have some 2020 Ethiopia Guji Uraga Yabitu from SM and willing to pass?

mpdeem
Team HB

#2243: Post by mpdeem »

cuongdinh wrote:I still have some SM Gesha. Wanted to try something new. Thanks anyway.
You wouldn't have any of SM's Panama Dry Process Oscarcito Gesha per chance? I am guessing you meant the Guatemala Acatenango gesha...but had to ask just incase....

Mary

cuongdinh

#2244: Post by cuongdinh »

Yes, I meant the Guatemala, their traditional one. Sorry.

mpdeem
Team HB

#2245: Post by mpdeem replying to cuongdinh »

No need to apologize...I figured that you meant the usual one..but had to ask since I missed out on the Oscarita.

CarefreeBuzzBuzz

#2246: Post by CarefreeBuzzBuzz »

Didn't expect this but loving this Showroom offering as a SO espresso for the last 4 days.

KENYA / AB GIAKANJA, LOT 13
Artisan.Plus User-
Artisan Quick Start Guide
http://bit.ly/ArtisanQuickStart

Chert

#2247: Post by Chert »

Also from Showroom, the "Huky roast and learn... prisoner exchange addition" is using KOSSA GESHE ESTATE B2.

If you want to roast and evaluate the coffee we're exploring while we're sorting prior to discussion, (you know "mum's the word"),use the coupon code roastnlearn for a discount from Showroom on that coffee.
LMWDP #198

2Dadt
Supporter ♡

#2248: Post by 2Dadt »

The roastnlearn coupon code has expired already. For that coffee.

Chert

#2249: Post by Chert replying to 2Dadt »

Thanks. I will edit above.
LMWDP #198

coffeesourcin

#2250: Post by coffeesourcin »

2Dadt wrote:The roastnlearn coupon code has expired already. For that coffee.
It's now active again, for another 2 weeks
★ Helpful