Green Coffee Exchange - Page 10

Discuss roast levels and profiles for espresso, equipment for roasting coffee.
TomC (original poster)
Team HB

#91: Post by TomC (original poster) »

The Quetzal of Guatemala is a lovely bird. I was on the lookout for it's long tail feather plumage the last time I was there.

Count me in for a few pounds of that yummy sounding Panama geisha.
Join us and support Artisan Roasting Software=https://artisan-scope.org/donate/

Boldjava

#92: Post by Boldjava »

Hold off on any more Panama Gesha reservations please. We are at 100 lbs. I wish to check with Royal in the morning.

Will be in touch with everyone once I get final price from Royal.
Please watch your DMs.
It will be a big bill at this end! Prompt payments will be
appreciated. Thanks in advance, db
-----
LMWDP #339

Boldjava

#93: Post by Boldjava »

Boldjava wrote:...
Will be in touch with everyone once I get final price from Royal.
Please watch your DMs.
It will be a big bill at this end! Prompt payments will be
appreciated. Thanks in advance, db
Note: Panamanian Gesha Sold out, 100 lbs, db

======

Checked w/Royal Oakland this morning. The Panamanian Gesha in their general listing is from the same Lerida lot as the Crown Jewel. Two of you invited a "bump up" so we could get this happy group a distribution. Accordingly, I ordered two 50-lb boxes this morning.

Complete instructions from those who have ordered up to this point were provided in a link via PMs. Check your contact box.

and the spreadsheet with costs and columns for you to complete were provided in a link via PMs. Please check your contact box and complete the spreadsheet columns.

Yes, Virginia, there is Santa Claus and she farms the Gesha at Lerida Finca, Volcan Baru, Panama.
-----
LMWDP #339

LBIespresso
Supporter ❤

#94: Post by LBIespresso »

Boldjava wrote:Note: Panamanian Gesha Sold out, 100 lbs, db

======

Checked w/Royal Oakland this morning. The Panamanian Gesha in their general listing is from the same Lerida lot as the Crown Jewel. Two of you invited a "bump up" so we could get this happy group a distribution. Accordingly, I ordered two 50-lb boxes this morning.

Yes, Virginia, there is Santa Claus and she farms the Gesha at Lerida Finca, Volcan Baru, Panama.
I was one of the bump ups and am taking 10 Lbs. If anyone missed and it is not any trouble to Dave I would be happy to split my 10 or just as happy to take it all. Figured I'd put that out there.
LMWDP #580

TallDan

#95: Post by TallDan replying to LBIespresso »

Came here to post the same! So if anyone else wants to get in, I'd lower my shipment to 5lb.

azfurniss

#96: Post by azfurniss »

LBIespresso wrote:I was one of the bump ups and am taking 10 Lbs. If anyone missed and it is not any trouble to Dave I would be happy to split my 10 or just as happy to take it all. Figured I'd put that out there.
I would love to get in on this. I will take up to 5 lbs if you and Dave are willing and able to make it happen.

Thanks in advance!
Zach

Boldjava

#97: Post by Boldjava replying to azfurniss »

I will take it from TallDan's as LBIEspresso's is already divided up.
-----
LMWDP #339

azfurniss

#98: Post by azfurniss »

That would be great. I'll complete the spreadsheet and payment promptly once I receive the information.
Thanks again!

Boldjava

#99: Post by Boldjava replying to azfurniss »

That's a wrap; everything redivided. None left after reaching one person on waitlist. Alan (Meshback) will be final member recv'g Gesha.
-----
LMWDP #339

Boldjava

#100: Post by Boldjava »

I pick up the greens up in Fridley this morning. I will start the process of distributing. Hope to finish by Monday's last run to the airport post office.

USPS site has been acting up all week as I entered your addresses into my database there. If it gives me fits over the weekend, I will post back here just to keep you apprised. For those who provided email addresses, USPS will send you an email with your tracking number.

When you roast and are drinking it, thoughts appreciated on the thread: Panama Lerida Gesha

Enjoy, folks.

<Volcán Barú, Panama>

-----
LMWDP #339