Green Coffee Exchange - Page 5

Discuss roast levels and profiles for espresso, equipment for roasting coffee.
[creative nickname]

#41: Post by [creative nickname] »

Yeah, you could count me in for five pounds of that!
LMWDP #435

Strifer

#42: Post by Strifer »

I'm interested in 5# if still available.

Aida Battle: Indigo Reserve from world renowned Finca Kilimanjaro in El Salvador
Sponsored by Aida Battle
Chert

#43: Post by Chert »

I would also take up to 5# of the Ecuador of Crown Jewel quality.
I sponsor Artisan Roasterscope.

bicktrav
Supporter ♡

#44: Post by bicktrav »

Bought the Ecuador CJ. I'll reach out to everyone who requested some via PM.

tgappmayer

#45: Post by tgappmayer »

It looks like bicktrav's 22 lbs of that Ecuador are all spoken for, but if there is more interest in this coffee I would be happy to order a box and break it out/ship it to other folks on here. DM me if interested.

dtan

#46: Post by dtan »

I have about a half bag (~75lbs) of Honduras coffee from the Cafescor Coop - Organic certified. DM me if interested.

bicktrav
Supporter ♡

#47: Post by bicktrav »

I've got a bag of the below competition finalist from Colombia Narino. It beat nearly 2,000 entries at last year's Land of Diversity competition. Royal had a limited supply -- they bought the whole lot at auction-- which sold out pretty quickly. I'm happy to sell some if any of you want it. It's a single farm washed Castillo from producer Melinda Rosero Ordonez. For what it's worth, I think this is the best washed Colombian I've tasted. As usual, I don't agree with Royal's tasting notes. I get Concord grape acidity/sweetness, an insanely juicy body, and a tannic walnut finish. If you'd like to grab some, send me a PM.

https://royalcoffee.com/product/48744/
https://www.colombialandofdiversity.com ... y?tab=lots

Baratza: skilled in the art of grinding
Sponsored by Baratza
Chert

#48: Post by Chert »

That Colombian sounds really good.

I have won at charity auction 33# of cup of excellence gesha. See link. Guatemala 2020 CoE #28 Antigua Buena Vista y Anexos Gesha

PM if interested.

Not to belabor the post, just to add the label image. If it's as excellent as I hope I would be willing to distribute roasted as well.

Chert

#49: Post by Chert »

The Alliance for Coffee Excellence hosted a 'fireside chat' with Luis Pedro Zelaya Zamora, the coffee producer based at Buena Vista near Antigua today. If any of the first 3 takers of the green exchange I posted above would like, I will send a sample of the same green roasted at ACE in Portland. The sample comes as part of signing up for the zoom chat they did.

Chert

#50: Post by Chert »

One final post about the ACE auction coffee I have - listed on the exchange above. I have roasted and tried it. Real nice and I am happy to vacuum store it and gradually go through it. However the greens are available if anyone interested - I will edit the first post if the 9 lbs I have vacuum sealed to distribute are called for. As of May 12 9# avail.

[edited to remove ACE samples no longer avail.]