Green Coffee Exchange - Page 17

Discuss roast levels and profiles for espresso, equipment for roasting coffee.
Roasty
Supporter ♡

#161: Post by Roasty »

Rickpatbrown wrote:SOLD OUT

I'll let people know if anyone backs out.

https://royalcoffee.com/product/3427097 ... 9c00aef023

If anyone is interested in splitting a Natural Ecuador Crown Jewel, let me know. The natural catches my eye
"Berry forward" and "insane sweetness", "bubble gum smarties" ... whatever those are, they sound delicious :D

I'm usually looking for 3-4 people to grab 5lbs each, but whatever your interest is ... let me know.

Thanks!
Drat! I'm interested, was there enough other interest to warrant a second box?

Rickpatbrown

#162: Post by Rickpatbrown replying to Roasty »

Not sure. I edited the post to let people know it was sold out as soon as I knew, so I didnt hear from others who might be interested. I suspect it should be easy to find another 3 people to split it ... but it's always possible you're on the hook for $300 :shock:

TallDan

#163: Post by TallDan »

I'm your huckleberry.

Chert

#164: Post by Chert »

I have samples of the upcoming Alliance for Coffee Excellence Private Collection Auction Nicaragua Super Mujeres I roasted yesterday.

I've cupped them and they are very good. (Later today, I will post this to [buy/sell] so if you roast, and are interested better jump.)

PM if you want a set of 17 samples - we can work out how much of each I send you and how you will cover my cost for what I send. Here are the ACE results of the green coffee competition. Super Mujeres 2022 results.

[edited May 31]
LMWDP #198

RyanP

#165: Post by RyanP »

Roasty wrote:Drat! I'm interested, was there enough other interest to warrant a second box?
I'd be in

JNick916

#166: Post by JNick916 »

Roasty wrote:Drat! I'm interested, was there enough other interest to warrant a second box?

Me too!

CarefreeBuzzBuzz

#167: Post by CarefreeBuzzBuzz »

Chert wrote:I have samples of the upcoming Alliance for Coffee Excellence Private Collection Auction Nicaragua Super Mujeres I roasted yesterday.

I've cupped them and they are very good. (Later today, I will post this to [buy/sell] so if you roast, and are interested better jump.)

PM if you want a set of 17 samples - we can work out how much of each I send you and how you will cover my cost for what I send. Here are the ACE results of the green coffee competition. Super Mujeres 2022 results.

[edited May 31]

So I did this last time with Chert and came up with a huge winner. Love the coffee. It's an adventure. Strongly suggest people do this. I am going to participate again.
Artisan.Plus User-
Artisan Quick Start Guide
http://bit.ly/ArtisanQuickStart

bzhou4

#168: Post by bzhou4 »

Hello All!

I'm new here, but I was referred to come to this thread with regards to group buys. I have a box of ETHIOPIA GUJI URAGA SOLOMO 20 DAY ANAEROBIC NATURAL from Ally Coffee coming in soon, and I'm open to selling some off.

The total came out to be ~$300 (with shipping), which comes out to be around $12 a lb. If anyone is interested, I'm open to selling some off.

This is my first time posting this, so I apologize if I'm missing some required information.

I'm located in Brooklyn NYC for those who might be local.

https://allyopen.com/products/ethiopia- ... -lb-a-3481

Thank you!

Coffcarl

#169: Post by Coffcarl »

I am about to commit to purchasing 10 lb of

BRAZIL PAUBRASIL

And 10 lb of

ETHIOPIA ACACIA NATURAL

from Ally Open. These are their core offerings.

If anyone is interested in splitting this at my cost (about $72) for 10 lb, pm me. Probably best for Boston area pickup to keep your cost down.

Carl

Coffcarl

#170: Post by Coffcarl »

Update, i went ahead with the order, so if anyone wants to buy up to half of the 20 lb that I ordered, let me know.