Connecting Artisan to a Loring S7 - Page 3

Discuss roast levels and profiles for espresso, equipment for roasting coffee.
calmwatersroaster (original poster)

#21: Post by calmwatersroaster (original poster) »

Hi! Here are a few pictures of the settings they were working with. Also, the Loring tech mainly configured the changes in Artisan. They didn't have to change anything with Roast Architect. I think it had something to do with my iP address. And the reason I want Artisan rather than just my Loring tech is because my Loring reads out the numbers of my ROR but not the graph and I prefer to have the real time graph.

Hope this helps. Let me know if I can provide more info!

MaKoMo

#22: Post by MaKoMo »

As your Loring is not equipped with Phidgets nor Yocotopuce modules, those last two screenshots are not relevant. It would be interesting to see your MODBUS configuration (menu Config >> Port, 3rd tab MODBUS). Thanks for sharing also that one.

calmwatersroaster (original poster)

#23: Post by calmwatersroaster (original poster) »

MaKoMo

#24: Post by MaKoMo »

Thanks for sharing those MODBUS settings. They correspond exactly to the standard Loring Artisan setup (menu Config >> Machine >> Loring), but for the IP address which Artisan defaults to 192.168.1.199 which fits most Loring machines. However, as also noted on the Artisan page for Loring machines, the Loring S7 Nighthawk comes by default with the IP address set to 192.168.1.69.