Artisan and Phidget hub5000 and 2x TMP1100_0 - Page 2

Discuss roast levels and profiles for espresso, equipment for roasting coffee.
henkbean (original poster)

#11: Post by henkbean (original poster) »

Thanks Marko. That makes sense. I will set it up as per your recommendation.

With the extra device setup I am still wondering why the ET temp thru the phidget control panel and the one showing in Artisan doesn't match.

#12: Post by henkbean (original poster) »

MaKoMo wrote: Now choose tab "Extra Devices" in the same dialog and add one extra device and choose as device type again "TMP1100 1xTC" for your second module. You can untick LCD and curve for this devices 2nd channel as the TMP1100 will only return one signal. Untick also LCD and curve for the first channel of this extra device as we will remap it to the main devices ET channel and do not need to see this data twice.
Marko, one more thing. In Windows the extra devices drop down shows abbreviations. Ie I think I have to choose "Phidget...1xTC" but I can't be fully sure. It's not showing the TMP1100 part.

La Marzocco · Home: customized for espresso aficionados
Sponsored by La Marzocco · Home
MaKoMo

#13: Post by MaKoMo » replying to henkbean »

I do not have a Windows machine to check. I will ask someone to investigate this for me.

Which type of probes do you have connected to your modules. All the same type? All k-type?

MaKoMo

#14: Post by MaKoMo » replying to MaKoMo »

Did you try to enlarge the first column by dragging its column header border to the left.

#15: Post by henkbean (original poster) »

Yes both are K-type probes.

#16: Post by henkbean (original poster) »

MaKoMo wrote:Did you try to enlarge the first column by dragging its column header border to the left.
I apologise. I tried enlarging the column yesterday and it didn't work for me. But now it does - so yesterday I probably forgot to select the header in that column first.
All good now.