Artisan 2.0 and Aillio Bullet R1 V2 - Page 2

Discuss roast levels and profiles for espresso, equipment for roasting coffee.
purpledad

#11: Post by purpledad »

I just got artisan running in windows with the v2 bullet that i just got from sweet marias using the instructions above. I havent done a roast yet, but was able to see ambient temperature readings while i had it idling.

I might try and get roastime 2 going in a VM, if i can find a linux installer.

mr2andy

#12: Post by mr2andy »

All,
Today is the first time I use Artisan 2.0 with Buller v1.5. All is good except I don't see the ror curve realtime during roast. I only see it once the roast is over and I hit the "end" button.

How can i get the ror curve during roast.

Thanks
Andy

mkane
Supporter ♡

#13: Post by mkane »

box ticked in configuration>curves?

MaKoMo

#14: Post by MaKoMo »

mr2andy wrote:All,
Today is the first time I use Artisan 2.0 with Buller v1.5. All is good except I don't see the ror curve realtime during roast. I only see it once the roast is over and I hit the "end" button.

How can i get the ror curve during roast.

Thanks
Andy
The RoR curves are only rendered during roasting after the CHARGE event was set.

mr2andy

#15: Post by mr2andy »

mkane wrote:box ticked in configuration>curves?
Yes, both ror curves (BT and IBTS) are checked.
MaKoMo wrote:The RoR curves are only rendered during roasting after the CHARGE event was set.
I clicked on the charge button but it doesn't seem to do anything. The button is sort of grey out but it is clickable and did nothing. Maybe somehow the button isn't been enabled?

jevenator

#16: Post by jevenator »

I was wondering if anyone is able to run there's with Artisan 2.4 successfully? I installed the Legacy drivers and then Artisan was showing "No R1 or No Permission"

Went through RT1 and it shows Roaster connected. Artisan doesn't want to pick it up though. This is on a separate Windows laptop. I have RT2 on my Macbook.
LMWDP #643