Aida Batlle Selection: Washed Kilimanjaro Discussion - Page 30

Discuss roast levels and profiles for espresso, equipment for roasting coffee.
GC7

#291: Post by GC7 »

aidabatlle wrote:Hey guys! Coffees are up and available. Brought in some Washed, Kenya, Iced Cascara Tea, Burundi and the Natural. They're tasting great!
Thank you Aida!

Happy New Year and may this year's crop be your best ever.

Edit- Is the natural on your site the same coffee offered this past November I believe at Roastmasters?

aidabatlle
Sponsor

#292: Post by aidabatlle »

Thank you! It was harvested later using the same process.

Further

#293: Post by Further »

Aida,

Thank you for update. I did order but did not see Burundi on your website. I would be interested in it as well. Has it sold out in 3 hours?

Further

#294: Post by Further »

Aida,

My apologies--I do see the Burundi under Roasted, not Green offerings.

aidabatlle
Sponsor

#295: Post by aidabatlle »

I just added the green. Thank you for letting me know. This side of the business is still new to me. Although we still have high demand for Finca Kilimanjaro, I want to make sure to hold back some for you all and be able to offer a small part of it. Thank you for your feedback and support :D

mathof

#296: Post by mathof replying to aidabatlle »

And thank you. I've just ordered a couple of pounds to be sent to London. Best wishes for the new year's crops.

B2uatk

#297: Post by B2uatk »

just ordered some of diff types to try..looking forward to it..

Brewzologist
Supporter ♡

#298: Post by Brewzologist »

Thanks Aida! For those wondering what to buy (all of them of course! :) ), you may wish to review the Facsimile tasting video where we got to try each of them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FySWY2vON8

aidabatlle
Sponsor

#299: Post by aidabatlle »

Hey guys! Thank you so much for all of the orders. They will be shipped out tomorrow. It was my birthday yesterday and you all made it one of the best! Xo

littlenut

#300: Post by littlenut »

TYVM Aida. I appreciate your time and effort offering your coffee again. It will be enjoyed by me, my family and my friends. -Tom

EDIT: More importantly..... Belated H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ! ! ! !