Aida Batlle Selection: Washed Kilimanjaro Discussion - Page 17

Discuss roast levels and profiles for espresso, equipment for roasting coffee.
User avatar
LBIespresso
Supporter ❤

#161: Post by LBIespresso »

aidabatlle wrote: I'm trying to engage and share more with this community. I won't be making money from this but I think it will be fun and interesting to share the way we do it at origin.

We're harvesting right now and will let you all know when they're ready.
I hope you did not think I was implying anything with my question. I was only asking because my son that studied plant breeding and genetics while in university asked me. He told me about some of the interesting things that some biotech firms are doing with parchment. I was just wondering how you do it.

Either way, count me in. I look forward to putting it next to my granadilla vine that will sadly never fruit :(
LMWDP #580

Strifer

#162: Post by Strifer »

This sounds interesting. Count me in!

Baratza: skilled in the art of grinding
Sponsored by Baratza
User avatar
Spitz.me

#163: Post by Spitz.me »

aidabatlle wrote: I'm trying to engage and share more with this community. I won't be making money from this but I think it will be fun and interesting to share the way we do it at origin.

We're harvesting right now and will let you all know when they're ready.
I can't wait! Awesome.
LMWDP #670

jevenator

#164: Post by jevenator »

Never did see a separate discussion on the Natural.

I bought mine from Roastmasters a while back and kept it vac sealed until the right time. Mine is roasted on the 9th and I've been enjoying it over the last couple of weeks.

My first roast I think was pretty good. I dropped it early after FC and end up with delicious pour overs and espresso. Just pulled had an espresso & it was a wonderful body giving this juicy, slippery texture. The fruit notes are not overwhelming and offer a pleasant vibrant acidity with notes of stewed stone fruit. I guess I'm getting these peachy vibes from it.

I really like americanos as well. I said "wow" out-loud when the sweet acidity was so pronounced.
★ Helpful

aidabatlle
Sponsor

#165: Post by aidabatlle »

jevenator wrote:Never did see a separate discussion on the Natural.

I bought mine from Roastmasters a while back and kept it vac sealed until the right time. Mine is roasted on the 9th and I've been enjoying it over the last couple of weeks.

My first roast I think was pretty good. I dropped it early after FC and end up with delicious pour overs and espresso. Just pulled had an espresso & it was a wonderful body giving this juicy, slippery texture. The fruit notes are not overwhelming and offer a pleasant vibrant acidity with notes of stewed stone fruit. I guess I'm getting these peachy vibes from it. :D


I really like americanos as well. I said "wow" out-loud when the sweet acidity was so pronounced.

That is great to hear. Will have some Natural available in a few months. :D

User avatar
Brewzologist
Supporter ♡

#166: Post by Brewzologist »

Ahhh... this is what it's all about. That first cup in the morning. Thank you Aida! 8)


aidabatlle
Sponsor

#167: Post by aidabatlle »

SO good! You are very welcome! :D

ECM Manufacture: @ecmespresso #weliveespresso
Sponsored by ECM Manufacture
Rickpatbrown

#168: Post by Rickpatbrown »

aidabatlle wrote: That is great to hear. Will have some Natural available in a few months. :D
Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

... the suspense is killing me!