Aida Batlle Selection: Washed Kilimanjaro Discussion - Page 16

Discuss roast levels and profiles for espresso, equipment for roasting coffee.
[creative nickname]

#151: Post by [creative nickname] »

Yeah, that would be fun!
LMWDP #435

Chert

#152: Post by Chert »

It will go well next to my fig tree in this climate. Pretty, but not productive.

Yes, please.
LMWDP #198

Brewzologist
Supporter ♡

#153: Post by Brewzologist »

It will have to live inside the house here in the frozen north, but I think it would be great to have one. Count me in as interested.

Spitz.me

#154: Post by Spitz.me »

aidabatlle wrote:Have a question for you all. How many of you would be interested in little kits with instructions? Since it's parchments I would bring in only for people that are interested.
DEFINITELY. :D
LMWDP #670

mkane
Supporter ♡

#155: Post by mkane »

Love to have one but, with the extreme drought here in N CA and the fact that almost all our water comes from a deep well, were of the mindset if we can't eat it it doesn't get watered.

LBIespresso
Supporter ❤

#156: Post by LBIespresso »

aidabatlle wrote:Have a question for you all. How many of you would be interested in little kits with instructions? Since it's parchments I would bring in only for people that are interested.
So how different would this be from a paper towel in a ziploc bag?
LMWDP #580

Jrodanapolis

#157: Post by Jrodanapolis »

Awesome idea! I have a couple of small coffee trees that I bought about a year ago, but would love another one or two for the sunroom/roastery. Count me in.

aidabatlle
Sponsor

#158: Post by aidabatlle »

LBIespresso wrote:So how different would this be from a paper towel in a ziploc bag?

I'm trying to engage and share more with this community. I won't be making money from this but I think it will be fun and interesting to share the way we do it at origin.

We're harvesting right now and will let you all know when they're ready.

TomC (original poster)
Team HB

#159: Post by TomC (original poster) »

I'm thrilled that we have Aida Batlle sharing these great things with the HB family. We're granting an exemption from the normal Vendor rules in support of a small-scale producer who's developing new products of interest to the audience here. I have everything needed to successfully grow a coffee tree indoors (a lot of work and $$$ in a dark apartment) but I'm eager to do it.

If folks feel that a separate thread in the Roasting subforum is necessary, please PM me. I figured it wasn't too much of a distraction from her green coffee to discuss her embryonic coffee in one place.

I do hope folks share some great photos of them sprouting and growing someday!
Join us and support Artisan Roasting Software=https://artisan-scope.org/donate/

GC7

#160: Post by GC7 »

TomC wrote:I'm thrilled that we have Aida Batlle sharing these great things with the HB family.

I do hope folks share some great photos of them sprouting and growing someday!
+1 It's wonderful to have the participation of Aida here. It adds so much to our experience. I don't need a coffee tree at home but this is a very generous gesture.