Speedster problem

Equipment doesn't work? Troubleshooting? If you're handy, members can help.
Speedster_Shot

#1: Post by Speedster_Shot »

Does anyone know of a Speedster technician/KvdW tech in the Los Angeles area?

chipman

#2: Post by chipman »

Don't know. If I were you, i would call a cafe who use KvdW machines and ask them who they use to service their machines.. That is what I did when I first needed help on my equipment.

Urnex: 100% dedicated focus on coffee and tea cleaning
Sponsored by Urnex
TomC
Team HB

#3: Post by TomC »

Speedster_Shot wrote:Does anyone know of a Speedster technician/KvdW tech in the Los Angeles area?

Sharp is the only one in California. I can't recommend him high enough. His service and customer support is bar none.

http://www.sharp-es.com

Turbo Ron

#4: Post by Turbo Ron »

Speedster_Shot (original poster)

#5: Post by Speedster_Shot (original poster) »

TomC: Thank you. You are lucky. You live in the Bay Area, where he is based. I live in L.A. He comes down here once every few months to work on machines or set up shops. He is a great guy (he serviced my machine once) but he is not available here. He has helped me via text in the past, but texting will only go so far. Some of my repairs are pretty complicated when trying to diagnose the problem.
There are KvdW machines down here in L.A., both in shops and personal machines. Someone local has to work on them.

#6: Post by Speedster_Shot (original poster) »

Turbo Ron: Thank you. I'll give them a call and see if they work on KvdW machines.

#7: Post by Speedster_Shot (original poster) »

Chipman: That's my next move. There's a Blue Bottle about a mile away that uses a Spirit. I'll check them out. Thought I would look for referrals here also.

Decent Espresso: espresso equipment for serious baristas
Sponsored by Decent Espresso
TenLayers
Supporter ♡

#8: Post by TenLayers »

Just curious as to your problem and as well you mentioned other issues. Care to elaborate?

JohnB.
Supporter ♡

#9: Post by JohnB. »

Jay - Check your PMs.
LMWDP 267