Mozzafiato V/Giotto V spare parts help!

Equipment doesn't work? Troubleshooting? If you're handy, members can help.

#1: Post by OrhanS »


Anyone knows what this is called? I cannot find any spare part number on it.

Thank you!


#2: Post by JRising »

It's a manifold, just a hydraulic connection shared by several fittings.

Baratza: skilled in the art of grinding
Sponsored by Baratza
OrhanS (original poster)

#3: Post by OrhanS (original poster) » replying to JRising »

So its basically just a normal splitter?

OrhanS (original poster)

#4: Post by OrhanS (original poster) »

I need to replace but dont know how. Cant find any part number or anything i can change it with.


#5: Post by JRising »

It could be replaced with however many Cross fittings and Tee fittings it takes to get the same sum of male and female ports. ... B01MQ28GB3