Lelit Glenda - help with no grouphead flow! - Page 2

Equipment doesn't work? Troubleshooting? If you're handy, members can help.
Itakeyoureggs (original poster)

#11: Post by Itakeyoureggs (original poster) »

patcof1 wrote:In this video the technician is completely disassembling a PL41PLUST.
video
Are you saying that the machine in this video is really different from your machine?
After watching that video, thank you so much. Exactly what I was looking for! Shows me how to actually get into the machine. When I dove in myself I kept hitting roadblocks that this guy just avoided with better results lol.

Any tips on remembering the correct wiring? Was thinking maybe different colored markers with a key written out or something.

JRising
Team HB

#12: Post by JRising »

Itakeyoureggs wrote: Any tips on remembering the correct wiring? Was thinking maybe different colored markers with a key written out or something.
Photos?
Write numbers on the insulators and where each number goes on a bit of paper, perhaps? Or E on the element connections, L on low thermostats, H on Steam Thermostats, S on Safety Thermostats, B on Brew Valve, Once you make your system stick to it. It's only a Glenda, it's very simple wiring.

patcof1

#13: Post by patcof1 »

Itakeyoureggs wrote:After watching that video, thank you so much. Exactly what I was looking for! Shows me how to actually get into the machine. When I dove in myself I kept hitting roadblocks that this guy just avoided with better results lol.
Any tips on remembering the correct wiring? Was thinking maybe different colored markers with a key written out or something.
Yes it is very important to remember the position of each wire. An overview picture of the inside of your machine can be helpfull but only the picture is not enough for correctly tracing all wires.

This "Lelit insider" Youtube channel contains many very interesting technical videos. As for as I know Lelit Italy is the only coffee machine manufacturer who shows to the public such technical videos explaining about repairing and disassembling many espresso machines. Very well done Lelit Italy, I hope they will continue doing this.