La Marzocco Linea Mini - How to remove front panel?

Equipment doesn't work? Troubleshooting? If you're handy, members can help.
fnacer

#1: Post by fnacer »

Does anyone know how to remove the front panel (the one with the gauges) on a La Marzocco Linea Mini? I am trying to identify the source of a slow leak and I wanted to examine the solenoid valve and the drain cup expansion valve and possibly replace them. Thank you.

fnacer (original poster)

#2: Post by fnacer (original poster) »

Update: I spoke with Chris at La Marzocco and he recommended against taking disassembling any further since this would require taking off the boiler, etc.

So for anyone else contemplating doing the same, it appears that the expert recommends you don't. :)
★ Helpful

rktcyntst

#3: Post by rktcyntst »

How old is your unit? Curious to know how old it was when you experienced this issue. Thanks!

kdanway

#4: Post by kdanway »

I'm dealing with this exact situation, diagnosed a leak which is a vacuum breaker. Noticed the rubber tubes look dirty and wanted to replace them but the front panel is in the way of the drain tube. I also noticed some corrosion around the group head so I removed the entire top front panel.
I'm soaking some parts in a descaler while waiting on the replacement valve. Maybe we could be some help to each other.
Daniel