Help identifying parts of Elba 2 E61 - Page 2

Equipment doesn't work? Troubleshooting? If you're handy, members can help.
JRising
Team HB

#11: Post by JRising »

Are you sure there's no adjustable, threaded disk inside, holding a spring behind a valveface? What you've tightened is just the cap and fitting that the hose slides on to. The Valve is inside. It sure looks like a normal OPV to me. It may require some descaling or cleaning, but it will be adjustable once the moving parts in there are moving freely.

BenS (original poster)
Supporter ♡

#12: Post by BenS (original poster) »

Thanks for the reply...
JRising wrote:Are you sure there's no adjustable, threaded disk inside, holding a spring behind a valveface?
OK, have removed it from the machine - not sure what I'm supposed to see in there but couldn't see anything a screwdriver could adjust.

It took a while to get a shot where the inside was in focus but see attached - am I missing something basic or is there nothing to adjust in there?

Cheers

BenS (original poster)
Supporter ♡

#13: Post by BenS (original poster) »

Actually, have just noticed 11 bar stamped permanently on the outside - does this mean it's not adjustable?

JRising
Team HB

#14: Post by JRising »

Looks like it'll be an allen key to adjust it....

BenS (original poster)
Supporter ♡

#15: Post by BenS (original poster) »

Ah, OK! Thank you, will give that a go.

BenS (original poster)
Supporter ♡

#16: Post by BenS (original poster) »

So had to take it apart to get an allen key big enough for adjustment but managed to get the pressure down to 9 bar - fairly tedious to keep taking the OPV apart to adjust it though!

Thanks for your help, very much appreciated, will monitor it incase there's any drift.