Giemme/Gicar control box replacement option? - Page 2

Equipment doesn't work? Troubleshooting? If you're handy, members can help.
jpboyt

#11: Post by jpboyt »

Did find this schematic on my hard drive. It appears to use the controller to enable heating. The Anita schematic doesn't appear to use the controller. So that's the question, "Which box do you have?" If the controller is as stated in the former then it probably needs looking at. If it is like the Anita controller the problem is elsewhere.

tuber (original poster)

#12: Post by tuber (original poster) »

jpboyt wrote:Did find this schematic on my hard drive. It appears to use the controller to enable heating. The Anita schematic doesn't appear to use the controller. So that's the question, "Which box do you have?"
Perfect! Thank you
The controller that I have is the Giemme controller RLO 1E/1S/3C/F (a shop here replaced the Gicar that was in the machine originally - there's something in the Gicar that I didn't need anymore since my machine is plumbed in now - and the Giemme was apparently less expensive).

I'll see if I can provide a schematic showing how its wired in, using your Andreja schematic to start.

tuber (original poster)

#13: Post by tuber (original poster) »

Here is a schematic of my Andreja, plumbed in, and using the Giemme controller (same controller used in Isomac Tea).