Espresso machine has sprung a leak, part name please - Page 2

Equipment doesn't work? Troubleshooting? If you're handy, members can help.
Team HB

#11: Post by ira »

So, if this makes any sense. I'd put in a very small stainless screw or pin, so it's flush with the surface, then wrap the area around the hole very tightly with stainless wire so the hole and screw are completely covered and then epoxy that. Better if you put epoxy on the end of the pin and then wrap the wire over it, then epoxy the wrapped wire. And still no guarantee it will work. I will try to find out the name of the manufacturer of those connectors for you.


#12: Post by Giampiero »

That fitting should be standard for many other brands, usually Saeco use it, maybe you can try to ask to some Saeco vendors around you.

Clueless (original poster)

#13: Post by Clueless (original poster) »

Thanks will do

Team HB

#14: Post by ira »

I was told that there is no manufacturer name but:
You can however find them on Amazon by looking for nespresso machine parts
Hopefully that will help.