Welcome Sam Law to Team HB! - Page 2

Offer your ideas on how to improve the site or report problems.
kitt

#11: Post by kitt »

Congrats Sam from a fellow down under coffee lover , just don't tell anyone about leverpalooza... :wink:

Paolo

#12: Post by Paolo replying to kitt »

SHhhhh! Leverpalooza doesn't exist :shock:

Congratulations Sam... from one lever fanatic to another. I always enjoy reading your sage perspectives. You certainly are a worthy addition to Team HB.

jbviau
Supporter ★

#13: Post by jbviau »

Awesome addition to the team! Congrats.
"It's not anecdotal evidence, it's artisanal data." -Matt Yglesias

Obsession

#14: Post by Obsession »

kwantfm wrote:Great move Home-Barista.com and congratulations Sam. It's great to have an Aussie on the HB team!
Seconded on all counts.

cebseb

#15: Post by cebseb »

Congratulations Sam! The community is growing at a rapid pace and I'm glad to see strong leaders take the lead. Looking forward to more of your contributions!

Chert

#16: Post by Chert »

Thanks for joining, Sam. Nice to see international representation joining the team of Dan, Dominick, Gary, Jim, John, Nicholas, Pat, and Tom. and thanks you guys for your moderatorship, too. ( Did I miss anyone?)
LMWDP #198

HB (original poster)
Admin

#17: Post by HB (original poster) »

Chert wrote:Did I miss anyone?
Dave "cannonfodder" Stephens. :D
Dan Kehn

mdmvrockford

#18: Post by mdmvrockford »

Chert wrote:Thanks for joining, Sam. Nice to see international representation joining the team of Dan, Dominick, Gary, Jim, John, Nicholas, Pat, and Tom. and thanks you guys for your moderatorship, too. ( Did I miss anyone?)
+1 and +1 (and as stated by Dan, also thanks to moderator Dave).

Samuel, your Helor 101 "unofficial" technical guide is the best I found on the internet (even including Helor manufacturer site). I make first motion that it be placed in the grinders FAQ :wink:
Unofficial technical guide for Helor 101 Hand Grinder [User Manual]

Of course there are other hand grinders and if they too have great, comprehensive user-made technical guide then those too (IMO) should be added to the FAQ.
LMWDP #568

samuellaw178
Supporter ♡

#19: Post by samuellaw178 »

Thank you all. :oops: I have received plenty of guidance & help from the site (by the many fantastic posters here) over the years and am just happy to be able give back in some way.

Beanz

#20: Post by Beanz »

I am pleased to advise that Sam received his PhD in Engineering from the Chemical Engineering department at the University of Melbourne last week.
Sam advises "My thesis was about studying solvent extraction of lipids/oils from microalgae where the hope is to industrialize the production of microalgae oil for biodiesel"

Congratulations Sam a great achievement.