Problems with site? - Page 12

Offer your ideas on how to improve the site or report problems.
Spitz.me

#111: Post by Spitz.me »

Well, it's been just fine for me for hours now. :o
LMWDP #670

Ken5

#112: Post by Ken5 »

Wow!!! What a joy to browse now.

Advertisement
Peppersass
Supporter ❤

#113: Post by Peppersass »

Working well without the VPN now. Had a very peppy session, but then I inadvertently closed the browser and when it reloaded I clicked on a tab that had been open and it took 15-20 seconds to reload the thread. Response time was fine after that.

PIXIllate
Supporter ♡

#114: Post by PIXIllate »

Only now am I realizing how slow this site has always been. Super fast for me.

jbviau
Supporter ★

#115: Post by jbviau »

I don't know how to say this without sounding like a jerk, but IMO anyone posting multiple times in this thread who's not already a site "supporter" (link) should really consider becoming one if they have the means. Dan is the most responsive site admin. I've ever come across on the web. That's not something I take for granted (thanks).
"It's not anecdotal evidence, it's artisanal data." -Matt Yglesias
★ Helpful

PIXIllate
Supporter ♡

#116: Post by PIXIllate »

Seriously faster than ever.
Thanks Dan.

Nate42 (original poster)

#117: Post by Nate42 (original poster) »

No issues with normal site browsing at all yesterday evening or this morning. Also for good measure just now ran script 10 times in succession and got essentially instantaneous response each time. Whatever it was sure seems to be fixed now.

Thanks yet again Dan.

Advertisement
TomC
Team HB

#118: Post by TomC »

jbviau wrote:I don't know how to say this without sounding like a jerk, but IMO anyone posting multiple times in this thread who's not already a site "supporter" (link) should really consider becoming one if they have the means. Dan is the most responsive site admin. I've ever come across on the web. That's not something I take for granted (thanks).

Seriously! So much this!

Im glad to be a site supporter even though it doesn't show on Team HB folks. Dan puts a ton of work into making this site what it is!
Join us and support Artisan Roasting Software=https://artisan-scope.org/donate/

ira
Team HB

#119: Post by ira »

Ran it a bunch of times just now. I really don't understand what is going on, yesterday I was hitting the LAX cache probably 80% of the time. Today I was bouncing all over the country with times going from .8 seconds when hitting LAX up to almost 7 seconds when hitting sites on the east coast. Since LAX is about 7 miles from here, I don't understand why it would cross the country to get the same data. Today is not painful, but it's also not fast.

Ira

jpender

#120: Post by jpender »

My experience is that it is better in the sense that it isn't getting stuck. But it's slower than it used to be. I can see it unfolding a few lines at a time whereas other websites just pop onto the screen instantaneously. It has a 28k modem feel.