- Look for the Images tab in the edit window near the bottom (see screenshot below)
- Click the Add files button (see below)
- Select one or more images from your computer to copy it to HB's server
- Or you can simply drag/drop one or more image files into the entryfield of the edit window and they'll be uploaded
- Once the image(s) are uploaded, click where you want to insert it in your post and select the Place inline button (see below).
Other helpful hints:
- Is the image rotated? See iPhone rotated picture work around
- You can find all the images you've uploaded in Manage images tab of your User Control Panel
UPDATED: Prior to the native image upload capability on this site, members used off-site image repositories. Scans for "not found" links revealed that over time, many members moved/deleted/renamed/abandoned their images, leaving HB pointing to invalid links. For this reason, members are strongly encouraged to upload to this site so the context of the thread's images will be available to future visitors. This is especially important given the increasing number of websites adopting expiration policies like Photobucket's:
Thank you for taking the extra steps to upload images to HB so they will assuredly be available to future visitors.Photobucket wrote:We noticed that you haven't logged into your Photobucket account xxxxx for about 80 days. You still have images in this account, and some of those images are actively being viewed on other sites.
If you want to keep these linked images active, you must log into your account xxxxx by MM-DD-YYYY at photobucket.com.
You must log into your account at least once every 90 days to keep your linked images active. You can also upgrade to Pro to keep your linked images active permanently.