Interested in being an HB wiki editor? - Page 2

Offer your ideas on how to improve the site or report problems.
drgary
Team HB

#11: Post by drgary »

Dan:

There are so many people here who are willing to give detailed, solid information. Could this wiki gain traction if it were promoted more prominently, beyond these few threads?
Gary
LMWDP#308

What I WOULD do for a good cup of coffee!

pacificmanitou

#12: Post by pacificmanitou replying to drgary »

+1

Maybe as a knockbox thread or something. I'm not sure where it would get the most exposure.
LMWDP #366

HB (original poster)
Admin

#13: Post by HB (original poster) »

Those who are good candidates for wiki editor are likely to notice this thread whether it's here or in Knockbox. In any case, I'll promote the idea more vigorously once I have a prototype ready (3-4 weeks?). Because of taxes, the SCAA, and review backlog, I'm a bit behind. But that doesn't prevent anyone from creating quality threads today for later consideration as wiki pages.
Dan Kehn

drgary
Team HB

#14: Post by drgary »

Thanks. I think this will evolve into one of the better features of this site. I agree with Brandon:
pacificmanitou wrote:Even as a quick reference guide, I think its plenty useful. I don't know how many times I've answered newbie noise questions that could have been taken care of by a reference sheet on machines. Pair that with maintenance information and a lot of problems could be solved.
Gary
LMWDP#308

What I WOULD do for a good cup of coffee!