Even more improved support for mobile phones - Page 7

Offer your ideas on how to improve the site or report problems.
HB (original poster)
Admin

#61: Post by HB (original poster) »

OldmatefromOZ wrote:Can only view the odd number pages (1,3,5,7ect) in any of the sub forums topics
Looks like a roundoff error. Try setting your topics per page to 10 or 20, not 15 in your profile.
Dan Kehn

OldmatefromOZ

#62: Post by OldmatefromOZ replying to HB »

This worked , cheers.

Advertisement
yakster
Supporter ♡

#63: Post by yakster »

I was looking for the old link to get a link to a particular post in the thread but couldn't find it, until I tried the little (paper?) icon to the left of the name of the poster and date of posting at the top of each message, I found that sets the browser to the link to that particular post. I thought I'd share this in case anyone else went looking for this.

-Chris

LMWDP # 272

pearlmikejam

#64: Post by pearlmikejam »

In the past week, I have stopped getting email notifications for topic updates. Have not gotten any PMs, so I am not sure if that has stopped. Is this intended?

HB (original poster)
Admin

#65: Post by HB (original poster) »

I did reset notifications at one point to fix a problem reported by another member. But topic subscriptions should not have been effected. Check your subscription list. Do they look correct? I've noticed some warnings about the mail server being unavailable from time-to-time in the logs (it's based on Google's free SMTP server), so an occasional miss isn't unheard of. But that occurs 2-3x a month for hundreds (thousands?) of notifications.
Dan Kehn

rgrosz

#66: Post by rgrosz »

HB wrote: Looks like a roundoff error. Try setting your topics per page to 10 or 20, not 15 in your profile.
This did not work for me - I already used 20 topics per page. I tried using both Firefox and MS IE. I also had to manually put in the quote above ...
LMWDP #556
Life is too short to drink bad wine - or bad coffee

HB (original poster)
Admin

#67: Post by HB (original poster) »

Try it again, I think it's correct now. As for the quote, I'll need to investigate (i.e., quotes containing markup like links and bold text aren't quoted correctly).
Dan Kehn

Advertisement
rgrosz

#68: Post by rgrosz replying to HB »

Thanks, Dan! Viewing subsequent pages in the forums is now working correctly - even the quoting above worked.
LMWDP #556
Life is too short to drink bad wine - or bad coffee