Even more improved support for mobile phones - Page 2

Offer your ideas on how to improve the site or report problems.
HB (original poster)
Admin

#11: Post by HB (original poster) »

That's unexpected. What kind of computer and browser? Per the usual routine, try clearing the browser cache. If it persists, click on this link and post the string. It would be helpful if you would send me a screenshot.
Dan Kehn

jbviau
Supporter ♡

#12: Post by jbviau »

Is it no longer possible to display more than 10 threads at a time in the "recent topics" view? Thanks!
"It's not anecdotal evidence, it's artisanal data." -Matt Yglesias

Marshall

#13: Post by Marshall »

As noted in my other post, my laptop display went wonky. A coincidence?
Marshall
Los Angeles

Bak Ta Lo

#14: Post by Bak Ta Lo »

Love the look of the new full website, the page for the first time formats to fill my wide screen monitor and the resolution is much better. Thanks!

Edit, just noticed in the forums the "vanity" link, to "my posts" is gone.
LMWDP #371

SpromoSapiens

#15: Post by SpromoSapiens »

I just wanted to give a thumbs up to the new HB smartphone look. I do most of my recreational web-surfing from my phone these days (lg g2, for the record), and to this point I have continually opted to "request full site" and view it as it appears on the normal web. I think I might now actually just go with the mobile mode! Kudos and thanks, HB websmiths.

HB (original poster)
Admin

#16: Post by HB (original poster) »

jbviau wrote:Is it no longer possible to display more than 10 threads at a time in the "recent topics" view?
Fixed.
Bak Ta Lo wrote:...just noticed in the forums the "vanity" link, to "my posts" is gone.
It's under MENU > My posts.
Dan Kehn

drgary
Team HB

#17: Post by drgary »

Hi Dan,

On my iPhone 5 if I write a PM there's a Manage Drafts area but I don't see how to save a draft. Also it would be great to have a Select All option to copy text.

Thanks for continuing to move this forward!
Gary
LMWDP#308

What I WOULD do for a good cup of coffee!

HB (original poster)
Admin

#18: Post by HB (original poster) »

I assume there's an option to enable it (why they show it when you can't save a draft... good question). As for select all, the phone does that, doesn't it? Touch the text, release, wait a second, then select/select all/paste shows up.
Dan Kehn

drgary
Team HB

#19: Post by drgary »

Ah yes for Selecting All on my phone. I don't know whether that's an issue with other phones, but there's an option that also shows up that seems to be generated within the editing window on the site where there's a Select option but not Select All. It may not matter, your call.
Gary
LMWDP#308

What I WOULD do for a good cup of coffee!

mathof

#20: Post by mathof »

I like the streamlined revisions. It looks good and fits my screen better. :D

Matt