We want to thank this community with a gift!

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
CaffeLusso
Sponsor

#1: Post by CaffeLusso »

Honestly, it is amazing to be a part of this community. You guys seriously rock.

We would like to offer you a free t-shirt with your next order. (Sizes - XS through XL - medium and large are now out of stock (updated July 20)

Instructions to receive a t-shirt: Purchase anything from our website and in the final checkout screen, there is a comment box above your name. In that box mention this post and include your shirt size. (Do not add the shirt to your cart unless you would prefer to just purchase it!)

Shop Now!

Here is our latest message to our community -
*Edit - Offer ends when we run out of shirts! One shirt per order, please.
We roast and ship 5 days a week!
www.caffelusso.com

HB
Admin

#2: Post by HB »

Excellent! I have a Caffe Lusso t-shirt. It's really cool, with the lion logo partially "wrapping" around the front to back (instead of the typical centered). While you're ordering, pick up a Caffe Lusso shot glass. It's etched with their logo and it's great for espresso and tequila.
Dan Kehn

Advertisement
Jared

#3: Post by Jared »

I'm in! Thank you for the generosity in difficult times.

wachuko

#4: Post by wachuko »

Thank you!! Order placed!
Searching for that perfect espresso!

Wachuko - LMWDP #654

CaffeLusso (original poster)
Sponsor

#5: Post by CaffeLusso (original poster) »

Honestly, I am a little taken back by how many of you already responded. I am not sure what else to say other than, thank you.

20 years ago Philip started this company out of his parent's garage. We are only a team of 5 right now and there isn't much of any staff turnover, and what I can tell you is the passion that each person that works here holds is truly incredible. We are incredibly thankful for every order and we are excited to see the names that keep coming up again and again. I know this might be another bag of coffee to you, but to us, it is another chance to showcase something that we believe in. So thank you, it really does make a difference.

-Sean
www.caffelusso.com

wachuko

#6: Post by wachuko replying to CaffeLusso »

Sean,

[Order #10262]. Any chance to add that 2.5oz shot glass to the order? Let me send you email as well.

Wachuko - LMWDP #654

belegnole

#7: Post by belegnole »

Just got the latte cup the other day. But I've been thinking that the jumbo would be fun. So, thanks for the excuse to get the jumbo and thanks for the t-shirt.
LMWDP #641

Advertisement
CaffeLusso (original poster)
Sponsor

#8: Post by CaffeLusso (original poster) »

wachuko wrote:Sean,

[Order #10262]. Any chance to add that 2.5oz shot glass to the order? Let me send you email as well.

Just sent you back an email. Thank you for this order!
www.caffelusso.com

wachuko

#9: Post by wachuko »

CaffeLusso wrote: Just sent you back an email. Thank you for this order!
Thank you! Added the shot glass, espresso cup, and some tea for my daughter... wohoo!!

Wachuko - LMWDP #654

Javier

#10: Post by Javier »

Thank you!!! I just placed my order of three different light-roasted coffees.
LMWDP #115