Versalab M3 alignment kit - Page 2

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
dino

Postby dino » Dec 02, 2018, 7:46 am

Hi,
I don't need it at the moment but would be interested for if / when I need to dismantle my M3 - good suggestion re: video / pics etc
regards
dino

chang00

Postby chang00 » Dec 02, 2018, 10:46 pm

I would also be interested for my 2009 Versalab M3.

versalab
Sponsor

Postby versalab » Dec 03, 2018, 3:53 pm

I would like to add some further information. As the drawing hopefully indicates there are four types of error that are possible. We will be providing procedures for all of them.

As far as the limitations of the quality of the equipment we will provide in the kit, there shouldn't be any reason to look for better. We are hoping to source all of the parts from online vendors as stock items. In fact once we are sure of the correct sources we will gladly supply the information necessary for anyone to purchase them directly. Hopefully this will allow reducing shipping costs further.

EricC

Postby EricC » Dec 03, 2018, 4:19 pm

versalab wrote:As far as the limitations of the quality of the equipment we will provide in the kit, there shouldn't be any reason to look for better. We are hoping to source all of the parts from online vendors as stock items. In fact once we are sure of the correct sources we will gladly supply the information necessary for anyone to purchase them directly. Hopefully this will allow reducing shipping costs further.

This is very good news, thank you.

AssafL

Postby AssafL » Dec 03, 2018, 5:39 pm

+1
Caution! Water, heat, pressure and electricity don't mix! I want an espresso.

Carneiro

Postby Carneiro » Dec 03, 2018, 6:19 pm

I'm interested

DavidMLewis

Postby DavidMLewis » Dec 03, 2018, 6:35 pm

I sent Laura an email directly, but am not sure which channel is being monitored. I am definitely interested.

Best,
David

versalab
Sponsor

Postby versalab » Dec 03, 2018, 6:39 pm

Once we have finished the kit, we will ask everyone interested to email us. The only way to be sure of addresses and so forth.

Some one had mentioned earlier that we should email customers about this kit. We have been selling M3s for 13 years. We don't have email information that old!

dantyvogel

Postby dantyvogel » Dec 09, 2018, 6:39 pm

[quote="versalab"]I would like to add some further information. As the drawing hopefully indicates there are four types of error that are possible. We will be providing procedures for all of them.

Is there a way to tell which of these problems are happening to the naked eye?

dantyvogel

Postby dantyvogel » Dec 09, 2018, 6:42 pm

I just had mine aligned by Versalab and it's working great. Crazy improvement in the quality of grind and most importantly taste. Nonetheless I would still be interested in at least having the option to buy a kit like this to have if I ever need to take the grinder apart.