Smart Espresso Profiler - product launch at World of Coffee Amsterdam - Page 6

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
naked-portafilter (original poster)

#51: Post by naked-portafilter (original poster) »

bpappas wrote:Garbor, will this work the a Cinqo scale?
Hey Bruce,

Acaia is working on the SDK of the Cinco. That should be finished first.

We focus on the Android version now.

Cheers

Gábor

alexno

#52: Post by alexno »

Gábor, do you plan offering a kit for Cafelat Robot (barista and non-barista versions)?

Advertisement

#53: Post by naked-portafilter (original poster) »

It will work if the threading for the gauge on the Robot Barista is the same as on other machines. Another question if the mount is strong enough to hold the 200g transducer. There would be surely an outcry if you would post a picture about that setup :-). I will buy the barista version as soon as my other projects will be finished.

Non-Barista version: a custom made piston pressure kit is always an expensive fun. See on the example of the Flair. Our CNC-machined part cost twice as much as the moulded+SS-bottom part from China.

ira
Team HB

#54: Post by ira »

naked-portafilter wrote:Non-Barista version: a custom made piston pressure kit is always an expensive fun. See on the example of the Flair. Our CNC-machined part cost twice as much as the moulded+SS-bottom part from China.
All Robots come with a piston set up for the gauge. The non barista versions just have a plug in the hole.

Ira

csanadymiklos

#55: Post by csanadymiklos »

Hello All,

have you noticed the .csv export feature in the Smart Espresso Profiler? Data can be imported to Excel for further analysis. Enjoy! :D

Miklós

Mdal86

#56: Post by Mdal86 »

Hello all,

This sounds pretty amazing. But I'm also a bit confused as to how this would benefit me as I have a ecm synchronika. I do have line pressure as it plumbed ( helps with preinfusion ) how will this help me as my pressure can't be manipulated it's somewhat static.

csanadymiklos

#57: Post by csanadymiklos »

I have an SEP on my R58. True, you can't change the pressure profile on these machines. Nevertheless, it's a great analysis tool, if you use it together with the Acaia Lunar. It shows the flow rate (mass increase), which gives you feedback on what's exactly happening. For me it was a great revelation, how small differences, like grounds distribution, can change the flow rate, and (of course) the taste.

Advertisement

#58: Post by naked-portafilter (original poster) »

Long time no hear.... We've been busy with the development of the Android version and we added also a few new features to our application. We demoed it on the booth of Kinu at the World of Coffee Berlin and had a great exhibition:
we will release SEP 2.0 in the coming days

#59: Post by naked-portafilter (original poster) »

We have some delay with the release of the SEP 2.0 (iOS and Android) but two new victims equipped with our application: