Profitec Flow Control Device is now available to all - Page 10

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
GC7

#91: Post by GC7 »

Deleted- Using the search I found the answer to my questions

Thank you Nunas and Jake!

D_Prince
Supporter ♡

#92: Post by D_Prince »

alleyooptroop wrote:was just chatting online with a rep at WLL. was told the flow control device kit will no longer be sold? only available if you buy a new machine.
They give you a reason why? Guessing it's to drive their own sales, which is a crappy answer to me? Especially to all the people who've bout machines from them.

#93: Post by 90066 »

alleyooptroop wrote:was just chatting online with a rep at WLL. was told the flow control device kit will no longer be sold? only available if you buy a new machine. anyone know another source?
WLL told me that they expect these to be back in stock around August. I assume it means they plan to continue selling them.

coffeemedic

#94: Post by coffeemedic »

Hi I'm from South Korea. I bought ecm flow control device 2 days ago and i install in my espresso machine. My machine is korea brand "manus, el locio" it apply original e61 group head. My problem is when i turn machine lever on with flow control turn on 1/4. Then it starts and moves over 9 bars. If i want to move around 2 bars it turns almost end of clockwise likes 1/20. So it is hard to control minutely. What is problem?
acctually it was really really hard when i installed spring on bottom of machine. if i change own spring Dose it will be work properly?
Please answer me. Thank you

GC7

#95: Post by GC7 replying to coffeemedic »

Do you have zero flow when the handle is shut? If not you have to find a way to turn the handle clockwise a bit more and up to 1/4 turn. Mine had this problem and I worked to "unstick" the screw.

Good luck

coffeemedic

#96: Post by coffeemedic replying to GC7 »

Thank you for your reply . It doesn't have zero flow when the handle is shut. So you know how to turn more clockwise? I have no idea and I don't have manual book.

GC7

#97: Post by GC7 replying to coffeemedic »

It was frustrating not having zero flow..I took the device off, carefully played with the handle and screw opening and closing it. I reinstalled it and I can't say anything other then all of a sudden the resistance went away and I got about another 1/8-1/4 turn. I have nothing guaranteed to work or more specific then that. Good luck

Brscbo
Supporter

#98: Post by Brscbo »

danny31292 wrote:I pre-ordered one for my Lucca M58 (aka quickmill). I figure if it doesn't work it should be pretty easy to resell on here.
How did it turn out? Also looking into ordering one for my Lucca M58.

danny31292

#99: Post by danny31292 replying to Brscbo »

Works great.