BIANCA: Order this game changer home espresso machine... - Page 34

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
1st-line
Sponsor

#331: Post by 1st-line »

Kleefisch wrote:Thank you for that information!

Actually this is the only thing I do not like about my Bianca: This 'walnut type' color of the wooden parts looks so badly artifical. A realy ugly brown and so unnecessary. For what does it need a colored coating on walnut wood?

Maybe I have got an especially bad execution, shaping is also not the best. I am thinking about sanding all wooden parts or replace them by some higher end retrofits. Suggestions would be highly welcome.
It is best to contact your selling dealer who should contact Lelit. I have only see one foot cracked, and the wood, as a natural component, will have differences from one machine to the other and one foot to the other.
Jim Piccinich
www.1st-line.com
1st-line Equipment, LLC

Kleefisch

#332: Post by Kleefisch »

Thanks for your advice.

Maybe I am just more picky than average about wooden finish and this is above what should be expected from shelf.

Looking at the current parts, I have the feeling that another unit will certainly be better, but still not to my expectation.

Therefore I am thinking more about changing all those wooden parts against some custom made 'high end' retrofits. Until now I just did not see any customized wood on any Bianca. Maybe it's time to become the first 8)

1st-line
Sponsor

#333: Post by 1st-line » replying to Kleefisch »

I would agree that every person has different thresholds on perfection.

Although Lelit has been a little resistant on a wider selection of knobs due to another project, I have been trying different sources for alternatives. However, I am swamped up to my eyebrows in work!
Jim Piccinich
www.1st-line.com
1st-line Equipment, LLC