BIANCA: Order this game changer home espresso machine... - Page 29

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
1st-line (original poster)
Sponsor

#281: Post by 1st-line (original poster) »

Hi All,

This morning we received a call about the 'no water in reservoir' symbol showing up on the LCC display. We have a tech support page in case this happens to your machine. In most cases, it will be the magnetic float sticking from lack of cleaning.

As you can see, the Bianca has both a magnetic float and a microswitch to safeguard the machine. Many machines only have one or the other.
Jim Piccinich
www.1st-line.com
1st-line Equipment, LLC

mauijer

#282: Post by mauijer »

1st-line wrote:Hi All,

This morning we received a call about the 'no water in reservoir' symbol showing up on the LCC display. We have a tech support page in case this happens to your machine. In most cases, it will be the magnetic float sticking from lack of cleaning.
lack of cleaning the water tank?

Sponsor

#283: Post by 1st-line (original poster) replying to mauijer »

Yes.
Jim Piccinich
www.1st-line.com
1st-line Equipment, LLC

Sponsor

#284: Post by 1st-line (original poster) »

1st-line wrote:Hi All,

(updated Feb 8, 2019 - the dark wood knobs and handles on the first picture here has been changed to the lighter wood as shown on our web site. The dark wood is no longer available. I am sorry for the delay in updating this.)

We have worked with Lelit over the past 15 years, and about 5 years ago, Lelit took a significant change in direction to improve their basic espresso machines to the forefront in the home espresso machine industry. Although we still have customers today inquiring for a part here or there for their 10+ year old machines, Leit has improved their quality, reliability and technology.

Over the last 24 months, 1st-line provided a lot of concepts and feedback when inquiried by Lelit for their double boiler machine. About 3 months ago, we received our first prototype for testing not just by us, but also at specific trade and consumer exhibitions and shows. We already provided feedback to improve the prototype from our testing as well as the feedback of consumers and the good folks in the coffee trade to produce this game changer home espresso machine: The Lelit Bianca PL62T Espresso Machine!

<image>

The Leit Bianca PL62T is a PID double boiler machine with both boilers made of stainless steel, has a water tank can be changed from the back to either side for spacial requirements or for easy refilling (righties and lefties are equally important), programmable active pre-infusion with programmable soak time, switchable to direct plumbing and draining, and the most striking feature is the manual brew pressure profiling on top of the E61 grouphead.

The home barista has control of the brew pressure profiling throughout the espresso extraction with the timer on the PID display counting. Using this machine for the past 2 months, I have been just floored by not only the crema production and flavor profiles created, I really never have seen an espresso crema produced with such mouthfeel! At our last event, we even had a visitor who is employed as a taste tester by a well known coffee giant's NY Reserve store and was impressed with the flavor profiles produced by the Lelit Bianca!

You can review a quick first impression video of the prototype on our YouTube channel.<video>

We are taking pre-orders on our web site for September delivery at a special discounted price.
Jim Piccinich
www.1st-line.com
1st-line Equipment, LLC

Sponsor

#285: Post by 1st-line (original poster) »

Hi All,

Here is a nice picture of a client's setup. He purchased the Bianca with little espresso making experience and he is having a blast!

Soon, I will posting videos with different brew pressure profiles. If you want to share any profiles, please email me at 1st-line.
Jim Piccinich
www.1st-line.com
1st-line Equipment, LLC

domi

#286: Post by domi »

(updated Feb 8, 2019 - the dark wood knobs and handles on the first picture here has been changed to the lighter wood as shown on our web site. The dark wood is no longer available. I am sorry for the delay in updating this.)
Just curious: what wood was used for the previous (darker) knobs/handles, and what wood is now used for the new (lighter) ones? Or is it the same wood with a different treatment?

guydebord

#287: Post by guydebord »

Hi Jim,
I will be picking up my Bianca this Friday around noon :D I would love to have a chat with you about the machine, possible?
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Sponsor

#288: Post by 1st-line (original poster) »

domi wrote:Just curious: what wood was used for the previous (darker) knobs/handles, and what wood is now used for the new (lighter) ones? Or is it the same wood with a different treatment?
Sorry, I am not a wood expert, so I will ask Lelit.
Jim Piccinich
www.1st-line.com
1st-line Equipment, LLC

Sponsor

#289: Post by 1st-line (original poster) »

guydebord wrote:Hi Jim,
I will be picking up my Bianca this Friday around noon :D I would love to have a chat with you about the machine, possible?
Sounds great! I should be around on Friday! I would love to meet ya!
Jim Piccinich
www.1st-line.com
1st-line Equipment, LLC

Sponsor

#290: Post by 1st-line (original poster) »

guydebord wrote:Hi Jim,
It was a pleasure meeting Guy! Another Bianca adopted by a another home barista! Guy knows his stuff and was very impressed with seeing the Bianca.
Jim Piccinich
www.1st-line.com
1st-line Equipment, LLC