BIANCA: Order this game changer home espresso machine... - Page 19

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
1st-line (original poster)
Sponsor

#181: Post by 1st-line (original poster) »

alcyone_ wrote:I pre-ordered a Bianca about two weeks ago. I have lighting equipment and a nice camera, so I'll try to post some links to videos and images if people are interested. (Any news on the pre-order queue?)
Thanks for your patience. Being a new model, we prefer to bench test every unit with water. So far, no defects found. Everything is looking really good. The other reason for bench testing the machine is to make sure we fill the boilers properly. There is a boiler fill sequence that is pretty easy, but we still prefer to bench test.

We are working our way through the second half of August. There are a lot of pre-orders. The production units look even sharper than the prototype.
Jim Piccinich
www.1st-line.com
1st-line Equipment, LLC

Sponsor

#182: Post by 1st-line (original poster) »

Hi All,

There are two separate access ports for replacing the heating element on each boiler.

IF and when the time comes, this makes it so much easier to replace!

The pump pressure adjustment screw is also right there on the bottom. So, so convenient to adjust.
Jim Piccinich
www.1st-line.com
1st-line Equipment, LLC

Sponsor

#183: Post by 1st-line (original poster) »

Here is the other side of that lower panel where the heating elements are located. In the back, horizontal motor and rotary vane pump.

Lelit has a superb engineer on staff and he has spent hours on end perfecting the Bianca!
Jim Piccinich
www.1st-line.com
1st-line Equipment, LLC

open_market

#184: Post by open_market »

Jim,

I enjoyed seeing your most recent photos. I just placed an order with 1st-line. Needless to say, I'm impressed with the accolades this machine is receiving.

- Rick

mauijer

#185: Post by mauijer »

Shipping confirmed my machine will be here Monday! Ive never been so excited for the weekend to end

solarium_rider

#186: Post by solarium_rider »

My machine arrived Friday. The shipper did not schedule the delivery and just showed up at the door the same day it arrived at SFO. My wife was home and signed it off before I found it it had arrived. Luckily, everything was in perfect shipping condition. Got it up and running Saturday. There was a bit of confusion on filling the boilers as the LCC was not in the first start state that helps you fill the boilers and quick start guide could not be found.

Thus far, I've just been finishing up a batch of Go Get Em Tiger from the La Marzocoo sub and have noticed a much sweeter profile compared to my CC1. :)

sweaner

#187: Post by sweaner »

solarium_rider wrote:There was a bit of confusion on filling the boilers as the LCC was not in the first start state that helps you fill the boilers and quick start guide could not be found.
Probably because 1st Line is testing all of the machines with water before shipping.
Scott
LMWDP #248

Sponsor

#188: Post by 1st-line (original poster) replying to sweaner »

Yes, being a new model and even after testing the prototype for months, we still want to make sure everything is perfect. We inspect every machine for any damage that may have occurred in transport to us. Our testing includes filling the boilers with water and making sure all is operational. so far, every machine is fine.

Also, keep in mind, the Lelit Bianca has compression steam and hot water valves. For those not in the know... Do not tighten until the knob stops. Tighten only to the point right after the steam or hot water stops exiting its respective pipe. You will feel a resistance in the knob turning when open, and when closing, there is less resistance which you should feel. All this will make your gaskets last longer....
Jim Piccinich
www.1st-line.com
1st-line Equipment, LLC

Sponsor

#189: Post by 1st-line (original poster) »

A little Lelit Bianca trivia...

What is missing on the bottom of the Bianca that 'most' other switchable (plumb-able/tank) models have?

No, not the feet or certain screws. The Bianca is missing something on the bottom. For those who received their Biancas, please do not flip your machine to check. You should be able to tell from looking from the side.
Jim Piccinich
www.1st-line.com
1st-line Equipment, LLC

Sponsor

#190: Post by 1st-line (original poster) »

open_market wrote:Jim,

I enjoyed seeing your most recent photos. I just placed an order with 1st-line. Needless to say, I'm impressed with the accolades this machine is receiving.

- Rick
Thanks for the business! I am extremely sure the Bianca will not disappoint!
Jim Piccinich
www.1st-line.com
1st-line Equipment, LLC