Olympia Express demonstrations at Cerini Coffee, 12/6 and 12/7

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
HB
Admin

#1: Post by HB »

Christian Sagehorn, director at Olympia Express, and his colleague Sascha will be visiting sponsor Cerini Coffee in the Bronx NY for a demonstration / presentation of their wonderful espresso machines from noon to 6.30 p.m. on December 6th and 7th. If you're in the NYC/Bronx, check it out!

Dan Kehn

GC7

#2: Post by GC7 »

Arthur Avenue is one of the great shopping experiences in NY. I have been going there for decades for my fresh pasta, mozzarella, olive bread, pastries, pork sausage and cheeses. I had no idea about Cerini. I will make an effort to get over there. I have NY Philharmonic tickets on the 7th but should be nearby on the 6th.

Thanks for the heads up!

edit- The Cremina has been the lever I've been really curious to see in action so this could be a real treat.

HB (original poster)
Admin

#3: Post by HB (original poster) »

If an HBer stopped by this demonstration, please post photos!
Dan Kehn

GC7

#4: Post by GC7 »

I was disappointed that I was unable to get over there on Friday. I work about 10 minutes away and I was planning on some shopping for weekend goodies at my shops with a stop off at Cerini. I had a much longer than expected meeting with collaborators and my chair and so I missed it. I will check out the store next time I need my Italian market treats.