NEW! Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker for Home

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
1st-line
Sponsor

#1: Post by 1st-line »

Hi All,

I just wanted to share some info about a new product we just started carrying at 1st-line! As many are aware, I try to be as highly selective in what we carry at 1st-line and we do try to scope out innovative products. In November, I was heading out to Tacoma for Coffeefest to exhibit the Lelit Bianca espresso machine. During my 5.5 hour flight, I was browsing through the United Airlines magazine, and I came across this NEW Nitro Cold Brew coffee maker. I emailed my office to try and get a sample.

Right after Thanksgiving, we received the sample and I was just floored! A Nitro cold brew coffee maker for my house!!! WOW!

I am not allowed to post the sale price as the manufacturer has strict requirements about this, and I hope you honor their request. But, it is selling at a really good price for the holidays and this makes a superb gift for yourself, a friend, or a relative.
Jim Piccinich
www.1st-line.com
1st-line Equipment, LLC

Randy G.

#2: Post by Randy G. »

I did not see on the page which size it is- I believe that they have 64 and 128oz sizes...
EspressoMyEspresso.com - 2000-2023 - a good run, its time is done

Advertisement
slybarman

#3: Post by slybarman replying to Randy G. »

Says 12 cups - whatever that would be.

sweaner

#4: Post by sweaner »

Unfortunately, it uses N2O, not N2.
Scott
LMWDP #248

nrh

#5: Post by nrh »

I have one...backed on Kickstarter. So far I have liked it a lot!
Nick H.

Kran

#6: Post by Kran »

Any idea if the chargers are standard size since they're N20?

HoldTheOnions

#7: Post by HoldTheOnions »

Not an expert on this topic, but pretty sure they are same size and can be used interchangebly.

Advertisement
HB
Admin

#8: Post by HB »

sweaner wrote:Unfortunately, it uses N2O, not N2.
Why unfortunately? I've only tried it once and it was at a cafe; not surprisingly, it reminded me of Guinness.
Dan Kehn

slybarman

#9: Post by slybarman »

I thought in the other thread somebody said they found N cartridges that worked with it? Maybe I'm remembering wrong.

sweaner

#10: Post by sweaner »

HB wrote:Why unfortunately? I've only tried it once and it was at a cafe; not surprisingly, it reminded me of Guinness.
I have found that using N2 makes it more like Guinness.
Scott
LMWDP #248