New! E61 Grouphead Digital Thermometer Kit

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
1st-line
Sponsor

#1: Post by 1st-line »

Hi All!

We just received some new thermometer kits for the infamous E61 grouphead. Solar powered and superbly priced @ $59.95!

Sorry for the poor picture as we just hired a college intern to learn digital photography. Learn more about our grouphead thermometer and order one today! Shipping currently included on orders over $49 within the 48 contiguous states.
Jim Piccinich
www.1st-line.com
1st-line Equipment, LLC

Randy G.

#2: Post by Randy G. »

"infamous" ?????
EspressoMyEspresso.com - 2000-2023 - a good run, its time is done
★ Helpful

Advertisement
1st-line (original poster)
Sponsor

#3: Post by 1st-line (original poster) replying to Randy G. »

:D :D :D
I was actually seeing if anyone does read our posts by laying this little bomb in there...
Jim Piccinich
www.1st-line.com
1st-line Equipment, LLC

Randy G.

#4: Post by Randy G. »

Randy G. wrote:"infamous" ?????
Well, dangle "E-61" in front of me and you should have known I would respond.
And a college kid doing your photography...?

another_jim
Team HB

#5: Post by another_jim »

Hey Randy; looks like you can get a gig teaching color correction to photography interns
Jim Schulman

1st-line (original poster)
Sponsor

#6: Post by 1st-line (original poster) replying to another_jim »

:lol:
Jim Piccinich
www.1st-line.com
1st-line Equipment, LLC

Randy G.

#7: Post by Randy G. »

another_jim wrote:Hey Randy; looks like you can get a gig teaching color correction to photography interns
Having a teaching credential and an art degree helps... Have a bit of experience writing owners manuals as well. 8)

There was a local community Internet Users Group years ago put together by my then ISP. I gave a two evening lecture- part 1 was how to take better photos, and part 2 was how to improve bad photos. I created a powerpoint presentation, and I swear, I am the only person I have ever seen who did not spend the time reading aloud the entire text of every slide to a group. It is my habit now to call out, "WE ARE LITERATE" when that happens.

Anyway, to get back on topic, Jim know my work quite well. :wink:

Advertisement
gunda

#8: Post by gunda »

Randy G. wrote:..., and I swear, I am the only person I have ever seen who did not spend the time reading aloud the entire text of every slide to a group. It is my habit now to call out, "WE ARE LITERATE" when that happens.
OT, but ...... Don't you just hate that! Add my name to the all-too-short list of people who used PP slides to illustrate what I was saying and not just as a closed caption service. I don't think that people care all that much about photo quality, TBH, speaking as another person who cares deeply. But, to get this back on topic, we all care about shot temperature.