NEW Bezzera Matrix MN & Bezzera Duo MN!

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
WholeLatteLove
Sponsor

#1: Post by WholeLatteLove »

Watch the video below to learn more about Gicar PID controller with extended capabilities including programmable pre-infusion and pre-wetting, LED lighting effects, automatic turn on and turn off time by day of the week, maintenance reminders and automatic backflushing.
Matrix MN: https://www.wholelattelove.com/bezzera- ... so-machine

Duo MN:https://www.wholelattelove.com/bezzera- ... so-machine
Ben Coleman
Whole Latte Love

thecoffeefield

#2: Post by thecoffeefield »

I love it. I think it's a nice balance between design and features. Hope to see some user feedback soon.

Fluffeepuff

#3: Post by Fluffeepuff »

Wow - some pretty cool "common sense" features that should be on all new machines.

lancealot

#4: Post by lancealot »

You gonna carry the ones with the BZ group?

Todd Salzman
Sponsor

#5: Post by Todd Salzman »

They are shipping by air now. We expect them in about a week. After we get them we will review them and do a comparison between the E61 and the BZ groups.
Todd Salzman
Whole Latte Love

thecoffeefield

#6: Post by thecoffeefield »

lancealot wrote:You gonna carry the ones with the BZ group?
By BZ group you mean the one the 1st line carries or will carry that has a paddle like the GS3 to control pressure?

lancealot

#7: Post by lancealot replying to thecoffeefield »

I dont think the bz group has a paddle to control pressure. I dont know what you are refering to.

ChasingCaffeine

#8: Post by ChasingCaffeine »

Todd Salzman wrote:They are shipping by air now. We expect them in about a week. After we get them we will review them and do a comparison between the E61 and the BZ groups.
Can't wait for this review. Trying to figure out which one I should pull the trigger on. :)