New Batch of Saka and Tafuri Coffee Available! Mar 31st 2024 - Page 9

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
CantinaCoffee (original poster)
Sponsor

#81: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) »

The new batch has arrived! Orders placed today (Friday the 16th) before 4pm ET will ship today, and we'll continue shipping through Christmas Eve. We ordered extra Gran Bar this time, but we still expect to sell out quickly since a lot of folks are sending coffee as Christmas gifts.

Enjoy!

Sponsor

#82: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) »

doug_m wrote:Just placed an order for Gran Bar and Crema Bar
Thanks! By the way, I'll likely be able to refund a bit of the shipping to Canada -- typically I can get a better rate than what the website shows.

caeffe

#83: Post by caeffe »

Great news! Placed an order for Gran, Classic, and Crema and hope to get it in time to try out with different profiles on the DE1 before the xmas get togethers w family.
LMWDP #162

Chert

#84: Post by Chert »

I went with 250 g bags of Gran Bar and Positano (as gifts) and a trial of Amalfi for me.
LMWDP #198

Sponsor

#85: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) »

All the orders that came in before 4pm (and a few after) have shipped! Remaining orders will go out on Monday, and should still arrive by Christmas for most addresses. Thanks!

dparrish
Supporter ♡

#86: Post by dparrish »

doug_m wrote:Just placed an order for Gran Bar and Crema Bar
Just did the same! I also submitted a stellar review on the Cantina Coffee website!

Sponsor

#87: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) replying to dparrish »

Thank you!!

caeffe

#88: Post by caeffe »

Ordered 12/16 and received 12/19 in CA. Thank You!
I ordered 2 1kg bags (Gran and Crema) and a 250g bag of Classic - the 1kg bags have a roast date on them but I can't seem to find the roast date on the 250g bag. Is it safe to assume the same roast date as the 1kg bags?
LMWDP #162

Sponsor

#89: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) »

Sorry sometimes the roast date can be difficult to read or missing entirely. The classic bar was roasted the same day.

Thanks!

SandraF

#90: Post by SandraF »

Wow, this Saka coffee flies! The small bags, esp. when I want to try a new coffee, I start with a small bag.