New Batch of Saka and Tafuri Coffee Available! Mar 31st 2024 - Page 6

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
CantinaCoffee (original poster)
Sponsor

#51: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) »

New inventory has been posted! :)

nameisjoey

#52: Post by nameisjoey replying to CantinaCoffee »

Ordered! Thanks Matt!

Chert

#53: Post by Chert »

CantinaCoffee wrote:
Please let us know what you think of the Tafuri coffee so we gauge future interest in these blends. Thanks!!
I ordered more gran bar for a friend and picked up tafuri positano to try.

I'm pulling 15g doses into ristretto range and I am ver happy with that result for a comfortable Italian double espresso or for 7-8 oz latte. It seems versatile so as I try to move toward normale extraction I think I will enjoy that too. It's a blend I would enjoy taking out on a road show to make coffee for a crowd. So hopefully you will continue to bring more .
LMWDP #198

Sponsor

#54: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) replying to Chert »

Thanks for the feedback!!

And yes, we do have batch on the way, hopefully by the end of next week. My whole family got mild covid a couple weeks ago, so we're a little behind on everything. Sorry for the delay!

Balthazar_B

#55: Post by Balthazar_B »

CantinaCoffee wrote: And yes, we do have batch on the way, hopefully by the end of next week.
Hey, Mike, still looking promising for the end of this week? Cheers!
- John

LMWDP # 577

Sponsor

#56: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) replying to Balthazar_B »

The new batch has shipped -- however, it's likely to be the 1st half of next week at this point. I'll update here when I have a solid delivery date.

Thanks everyone for your patience!

Sponsor

#57: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) »

It looks like the shipment may be further delayed. It was supposed to arrive tomorrow, but it's still in France, so that seems pretty unlikely. I'll post an update when I have new info. Thanks!

Sponsor

#58: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) »

Sorry folks, the coffee is still in customs processing. Saka used a different shipping carrier this time due to skyrocketing shipping costs, and it's been a bit of a headache. I'm told everything is good to go now, but at this point it's going to be at least Monday before the coffee arrives.

OK31
Supporter ♡

#59: Post by OK31 »

Thanks, looking to stock up on some fresh batches

Sponsor

#60: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) »

The coffee is one state over in Tennessee, but still held up by customs / FDA clearance. I'm told the FDA usually clears it within 72 hours, and we're past that time frame, so I'm hopeful that it will be cleared soon. Sorry it's taking so long -- it's a bummer!