New Batch of Saka and Tafuri Coffee Available! Mar 31st 2024 - Page 30

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
CantinaCoffee (original poster)
Sponsor

#291: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) »

Hi everyone! We're adding products from premium glassware company Inker Porcelain to our store, and we're looking for feedback from HB members so that we can make sure we're going to have the most appealing cups, mugs, etc. We started a separate thread in marketplace to get feedback before we place our first large order. Here's a direct link if you'd like to chime in. Thanks!!

Inker Glassware at Cantina Coffee -- Looking for Feedback!!

Sponsor

#292: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) »

After some delays, we have a full coffee restock on the way and scheduled for delivery on Wednesday Jan 31st. Pre-orders are up on http://www.CantinaCoffee.com

Thanks for your patience!

Sponsor

#293: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) »

Hi everyone! We've shipped all orders and the remaining inventory is now available on the store -- thanks for your orders!!

We're hoping for a quicker turnaround with the next batch and we'll post an update once we have a solid ETA.

Cos270

#294: Post by Cos270 »

Anyone ordered any of the Tafuri roasts? Seems to be a handful of comments on them but curious what the going consensus is. I enjoyed Gran Bar well enough, but it was a bit dark for my taste.

Edit: I found another thread...disregard if you want haha

lancealot

#295: Post by lancealot »

If you can post the link to the other thread in your edit above, that would be helpful.

I tried the Ravello a year or so ago. I usually order Top Selection. I found Ravello to be more interesting. Similar to the base notes of TS but with the notes of berry and a slight acidity that made it more interesting.

Cos270

#296: Post by Cos270 »

Sure will! Your experience seems to mirror others'. I think I'll pick up a bag once my machine is back in action.

Threads:

Saka Caffè in the States

The hunt for best Italian roasted coffee beans

Sponsor

#297: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) »

Edit:

Hi everyone! We have a new batch arriving in the next few days (ETA March 1st) -- currently we're working on setting up Subscriptions on the website. Unfortunately, by adding Subscriptions, we're going to lose most of the Pre-order features, such as the ability to click a link and get the status of the pre-order.

We'll still be able to make the coffee available to order several days in advance of it arriving, but customers will not have the ability to see an up-to-date ETA (apart from the initial ballpark ETA).

These changes should be implemented shortly, and we'll post the new batch at the same time.

Sponsor

#298: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) »

Apologies for the delay, but the new full batch has been posted! We expect to ship orders this Tuesday and Wednesday.

I've also been hard at work setting up the new subscription options, which are available now!!

Subscription Info Here: https://cantinacoffee.com/pages/coffee-subscriptions

If you're interested in a subscription, please let me know if you have any questions -- it should be straightforward and simple to setup/manage. Also, if the current subscription options don't meet your needs, we can create custom subscriptions too -- just sent me a message or email. Thanks!

Sponsor

#299: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) »

Hi everyone! We just received and posted a new batch to the website. We also have a new espresso cup in stock, which matches the Modena cappuccino cup. It's quite fetching if I do so say myself :) It's taller and narrower than the classic style espresso cup, but holds the exact same amount (2 ounces to the brim).