New Batch of Saka and Tafuri Coffee Available! Mar 31st 2024 - Page 29

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
Balthazar_B

#281: Post by Balthazar_B »

CantinaCoffee wrote:hah maybe not shoes, but I'd love to hear of other Italian products that you may be interested in... Other coffees, glassware, Olive oil, etc. Or would you like to see non-Italian coffee related accessories and products ?
Maybe it's the time of year, but a nice Italian panforte would be a great add-on to a Saka order. :)
- John

LMWDP # 577

ShotClock
Supporter ♡

#282: Post by ShotClock »

Would be very interested in a rotating guest coffee in the classic Italian style, but not the kind of supermarket megabrand like Illy, Lavazza etc. Not sure what the brands would be, but i think you have a niche supplying high end versions of the classic Italian espresso - something beyond Saka and Tafuri would be great. Nice cups that aren't branded would also go down very well.
★ Helpful

OK31
Supporter ♡

#283: Post by OK31 »

will you be getting the espresso cups anytime soon?

CantinaCoffee (original poster)
Sponsor

#284: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) replying to OK31 »

We're still waiting for the Classic Cups, and I'm not expecting them with this batch. But fingers crossed for the next! Thanks for your patience.

Sponsor

#285: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) »

Happy Holidays!! Pre-Orders are now open :)

We have a new batch scheduled to arrive Thursday the 21st this week. We're hoping everything arrives in time for us to deliver orders before Christmas, but due to potential customs delays, we can't guarantee delivery by a certain date.

As always, if you have a moment, please leave a review of your favorite coffees on their respective product pages. Thanks!!

Sponsor

#286: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) »

OK31 wrote:will you be getting the espresso cups anytime soon?
Correction! We do have some espresso cups available, just not the classic Capp cups. I've corrected the inventory on the website. If anyone wants to add these to their pre-order, let me know and I can send an invoice. Thanks!

OK31
Supporter ♡

#287: Post by OK31 replying to CantinaCoffee »

I was able to preorder and added them. Thank you!

Sponsor

#288: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) »

Hi everyone, so the coffee was one day late arriving, but today we received the majority of the order... for whatever reason, one box got separated from the rest of the shipment. That box mainly contained Decaf 1kg and Ravello 1kg, so if you ordered these items, there's a good chance the shipment will be delayed until Tuesday. Apologies for the delay!!

Everything else has shipped out, and orders should be arriving early to mid next week. Thanks everyone and Happy Holidays!

slybarman

#289: Post by slybarman »

Good morning Matt - what is the ETA on the next order?

Sponsor

#290: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) replying to slybarman »

We have a new batch in progress, and we continue to increase the size of each order as more folks are discovering this coffee.

The new batch has not shipped yet from Italy, so it's hard to estimate exactly, but ballpark right now is about 2 weeks give or take. I'll post back here again once the batch is in transit.