New Batch of Saka and Tafuri Coffee Available for Pre-Order! Oct 30th 2023 - Page 25

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
CantinaCoffee (original poster)
Sponsor

#241: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) »

We do have a shipment coming -- I haven't received tracking yet, but I'm expecting delivery in the next 7-10 days. It's a full restock include the classic style cappuccino cups. :)

I'll update here once we have a solid ETA.

Note, we still have plenty of Crema Bar 250g plus a few bags of Gran Bar 250g and Classic Bar 250g.

macaber8

#242: Post by macaber8 replying to CantinaCoffee »

Hello just checking in, I need some coffee....

Sponsor

#243: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) »

There were some customs delays - currently the tracking indicates Tuesday delivery for the next batch, but realistically it will likely be later in the week.

Mbonus

#244: Post by Mbonus »

Was there some decaf in the order? I am new to Saka and just got a lever machine so thought I would try some Crema Bar and Decaf once in stock...

Sponsor

#245: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) replying to Mbonus »

Yes! It's a full restock. We'll be posting some inventory later today.

Sponsor

#246: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) »

Just posted the new inventory! It's a full restock -- enjoy!! :mrgreen:

Oh and we have more of the classic style cappuccino cups too!

https://cantinacoffee.com/

Mbonus

#247: Post by Mbonus »

Thanks Matt! Just placed an order

CSME9

#248: Post by CSME9 »

Does the Saka blend require a finer grind ?

countzero

#249: Post by countzero »

Sadly, the espresso cups are out of stock again, and so are the popular coffees already.

Sponsor

#250: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) replying to countzero »

Hi! I just wanted to note that we do have most popular coffees in stock with the 250g size.

But yes indeed we did sell most of the 1kg bags quickly this time, especially given that it was a larger than usual batch. Next batch we're trying something new, and ordering 2-3 times as much as usual. Please help to spread the word as we stock larger amounts of coffee! Our goal, as always, is to keep the freshest coffee in stock at all times, but this doesn't work if we order more than we can sell in a few weeks...

Also, we do have all cappuccino and espresso cups in stock -- the inventory has been corrected on the espresso cups.

Note, we're also going to be implementing a pre-order system before the next batch... stay tuned.

Thanks everyone!