New Batch of Saka and Tafuri Coffee Available! Mar 31st 2024 - Page 22

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
CantinaCoffee (original poster)
Sponsor

#211: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) »

Hi everyone! The next batch has shipped to us, but I don't have an exact date yet... hopefully it will be delivered by the end of the week, but could easily slip into early next week. This is a typical batch (but a bit larger), and then we also have another batch of our most popular coffees coming within 2 weeks (this will include cappuccino and espresso cups).

More info to come with regard to subscriptions...

lancealot

#212: Post by lancealot »

Thanks for the update.

Sponsor

#213: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) »

Smooth sailing so far.... hoping for Friday!

edit: in case anyone takes that literally, this coffee only flies first class :)

SandraF

#214: Post by SandraF »

Hi @Cantinacoffee - What updates do you have on arrival of more beans? Inquiring minds.... :D

Sponsor

#215: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) »

Hi everyone! I've received a partial shipment amounting to 3/5 of the total order. It's a pretty random assortment. I'm going to compile a list and update inventory accordingly. For the remaining 2/5's, it's been randomly flagged for customs inspection and will hopefully arrive in the next few days. Once the website is updated, I'll post again here. Please only order items that are in stock if need the order to ship quickly. Or feel free to place separate orders for the items that we're still waiting for. Stay tuned in the next few hours....

updated: apparently the order was held up because customs wants to know how much of the order was caffeinated vs decaf, despite this information already been clearly documented :roll: So hopefully we won't have too long to wait now that I've cleared that up.

slybarman

#216: Post by slybarman »

CantinaCoffee wrote:updated: apparently the order was held up because customs wants to know how much of the order was caffeinated vs decaf
Government doing super important government stuff. :roll:

Sponsor

#217: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) »

The new batch that we're posting to the store today is being delivered to us in 2 shipments. Three fifths of the shipment was delivered today, and we're expecting the rest in the next few days. If your order contains items that are in the 2nd shipment, we will hold the entire shipment until the complete order is ready to ship. If you don't want to wait, please order the items not listed below, or place separate orders. Below are the items that we have NOT received yet:

-Gran Bar 1kg

-Espresso Bar 250g

-Classic Bar 250g

-Crema Bar 250g

-Top Selection 250g

-Decaf 500g

slybarman

#218: Post by slybarman replying to CantinaCoffee »

cups?

Balthazar_B

#219: Post by Balthazar_B »

slybarman wrote:cups?
From May 30th:
CantinaCoffee wrote:Hi everyone! The next batch has shipped to us, but I don't have an exact date yet... hopefully it will be delivered by the end of the week, but could easily slip into early next week. This is a typical batch (but a bit larger), and then we also have another batch of our most popular coffees coming within 2 weeks (this will include cappuccino and espresso cups).
- John

LMWDP # 577

Sponsor

#220: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) »

Regarding the cups, they're coming in the next batch, which is hopefully only about 2 weeks away. Sorry I couldn't get them into this batch.