New Batch of Saka and Tafuri Coffee Available! Mar 31st 2024 - Page 16

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
macal425

#151: Post by macal425 »

Hi Matt. Do you have any idea when a new batch will be coming in for Top Selection and Crema? Since its been around a month since previous batch, I'm hoping to hold off on ordering until the fresher stuff comes in. Thanks.

CantinaCoffee (original poster)
Sponsor

#152: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) »

Hi everyone, the next order is still about 2 weeks away. We're behind schedule due to some unexpected personal / family issues. Sorry for the delay!

Sponsor

#153: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) »

Hi everyone! Sorry for the multiple delays this batch -- the coffee is finally on the way to us, and is scheduled for delivery this Thursday the 6th. Hopefully this date doesn't slip due to customs, etc. I'll update here if there are any changes.

Also, side note, we've had some customers request a subscription option. I think we'll be able to offer this in the near future, which should help to stabilize the inventory a little bit. Stay tuned for more info!

meshkaffe

#154: Post by meshkaffe »

Is this the preferred mode of communication over email?

tka
Supporter ♡

#155: Post by tka »

Matt,

What are the chances of getting green beans in a larger lot - say 5 lbs/ for home roasting?

Thanks

Sponsor

#156: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) »

meshkaffe wrote:Is this the preferred mode of communication over email?
Hi -- it's fine to contact me here or via email. Sometimes I'm behind on one and sometimes the other :)

Sponsor

#157: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) »

tka wrote:Matt,

What are the chances of getting green beans in a larger lot - say 5 lbs/ for home roasting?

Thanks
Hi, are you referring to the Saka green decaf robusta that we offered? Or are you looking for something else?

Sponsor

#158: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) »

Update: We're expecting 3/4 of the new batch to arrive today, and the rest likely on Monday. I'll post the updated inventory a little later today.

Sponsor

#159: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) »

New batch has been posted. See below for important details! Also, note that we are now carrying 1kg decaf.

The new batch that we're posting to the store today is being delivered to us in 2 shipments. Three quarters of the shipment was delivered today, and we're expecting the rest on Monday April 10th. If your order contains items that are in the 2nd shipment, we will hold the entire shipment until the complete order is ready to ship. Below are the items that we have NOT received yet:

-Top Selection 250g / 1kg

-Espresso Bar 1kg

-Positano 1kg

-Amalfi 1kg

Orders placed today will ship Monday. Thanks!

GregoryJ

#160: Post by GregoryJ »

Did the larger bags of the decaf blend sell out already? Or do you only stock the 250g version of that?