New Batch of Saka Coffee in Stock! Jan 23rd 2023 - Page 11

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
DaveC

#101: Post by DaveC »

Spent the last 4 days with Saka and their head roaster at the ACS stand at Rimini, where they had a small space on the stand. We used various coffees of theirs throughout the exhibition.

Tafuri is named after this lady and the head roaster was on the stand working the Vostok 2 group a little. We took some time to wander over to the roasting competition. Sadly the contestant we watched rather lost control of his cupping roast which came out a tad uneven and slightly burnt.

I didn't realise they were popular on here.
P.s. the uploaded image doesn't seem to automatically show, so you will need to click it.

slybarman

#102: Post by slybarman »

CantinaCoffee wrote:Steve, you win for first order placed :)
LOL. I told you i was jonesing. not hitting the refresh button or anything . . . :wink:

Grizzley

#103: Post by Grizzley »

Ok, I'm in for a kg of the Gran. Looking forward to the first cup.

slybarman

#104: Post by slybarman »

CantinaCoffee wrote:Steve, you win for first order placed :)
Order received. AMAZING fulfillment/shipping time as always. Thanks Matt!

Grizzley

#105: Post by Grizzley »

Received my order today. Looks like the roast date is Jan 9. Nice! Unfortunately too late on the evening for a pull.

CantinaCoffee (original poster)
Sponsor

#106: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) »

slybarman wrote:Order received. AMAZING fulfillment/shipping time as always. Thanks Matt!
Thanks Steve! On that note, I wanted to mention that a handful of orders were delayed 1 day due to a family emergency (all good now), but every order has now shipped. Thanks everyone!