New $1199 Dual Boiler at 1st-line!

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
1st-line
Sponsor

#1: Post by 1st-line »

Hi All,

We have just introduced a new dual boiler espresso machine for a low introductory price of $1,199 USD! Feature rich and value driven. I had their sample prototype for over a year testing in my home, and we would not carry the unit until most of the improvements I suggested were made. Well, the manufacturer has pulled through! Available in Black, Stainless, and White. Click on the linked photograph below to read more details!

Videos will be launched on our YouTube channel in the coming weeks. Subscribe and learn more what this machine has to offer!
Jim Piccinich
www.1st-line.com
1st-line Equipment, LLC

boren

#2: Post by boren »

Wasn't the Belleza Bellona released last year? What changes has it gone through since release?

Moka 1 Cup

#3: Post by Moka 1 Cup »

I like the external water tank.
Life, Liberty and The Pursuit of Happiness.

coyote-1

#4: Post by coyote-1 »

No externally adjustable OPV. And it's quite large for no internal water tank. It needs to go back to the drawing board

SutterMill

#5: Post by SutterMill »

Wow. What a great little machine at that pricepoint.

Question? Isnt 2550 watts above what a 120v 20a circuit can safely handle?

HB
Admin

#6: Post by HB »

coyote-1 wrote:No externally adjustable OPV.
I haven't read the specs on this particular espresso machine, but an externally adjustable over-pressure valve isn't that common a feature. Honestly, that's not surprising, since it's a "one and done" operation for most owners.

If you want to play with brew pressure, a manual flow control device is a better option and is available on any E61-type group, or it's automated on espresso machines like the Decent (albeit at much higher cost).
Dan Kehn
★ Helpful

BaristaBoy E61

#7: Post by BaristaBoy E61 »

This looks like exceptional value when features are weighed against those of super-automatics costing even much more and far less capable.
"You didn't buy an Espresso Machine - You bought a Chemistry Set!"

cafeIKE

#8: Post by cafeIKE »

SutterMill wrote:Wow. What a great little machine at that pricepoint.

Question? Isnt 2550 watts above what a 120v 20a circuit can safely handle?
Likely has a priority switch for boilers: one or the other active or reduced power for one when the other is active.

boren

#9: Post by boren »

HB wrote:If you want to play with brew pressure, a manual flow control device is a better option and is available on any E61-type group, or it's automated on espresso machines like the Decent (albeit at much higher cost).
Flow control is also available on some high-end non-E61 machines, and a couple of mid-range non-E61 machines from Quick Mill:

https://www.quickmill.it/en/products/gr ... so-dacqua/
https://www.quickmill.it/en/products/gr ... ill/sunny/

1st-line (original poster)
Sponsor

#10: Post by 1st-line (original poster) »

boren wrote:Wasn't the Belleza Bellona released last year? What changes has it gone through since release?
Noise reduction and PID display. Plus, testing in 110 volts as 220 volts always act differently.
Jim Piccinich
www.1st-line.com
1st-line Equipment, LLC